what do you see????

happy 2 b muslim

:salam2:

i have designed this thread in order i can get my Muslim bro/sis view on what they see when they look at them selves, do you feel the need to loss or gain weight what pressures you and why you share these views. I know it exist in the non-Muslim world, But as Muslims as a women or a man do you feel you have to look like the non-Muslim as you consider that BEING BEAUTIFUL, am working on a poem the title is called afraid of being ugly. As i said am working on it but need you to help me and your view inshallah.....but the title mean that afraid of being looked at as ugly because you dont look like the "SO AND SO model* of this world ,,,,

Do you think well heck i should i work hard for this???lol
Or
Hmmm MAYBE i should of stayed away from that cookie, i look bad???
Or
WELL am not that bad or GOOD am balanced //YEAH RIGHT???
Or
i really couldnt care less what people think that just ME??

:wasalam: ive made 2 of these MISTAKE LOL thank you all those ive PM because it looked different i couldnt find it thank you for that :lol:

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Sister, you forgot to add the poll, edit it, then scroll down, you'll see a little box you neeed to tick in order for the poll to show :) or if you're not sure..you can always ask a mod to do it for you :hearts:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Sister, you forgot to add the poll, edit it, then scroll down, you'll see a little box you neeed to tick in order for the poll to show :) or if you're not sure..you can always ask a mod to do it for you :hearts:

I think she is letting sister Libin the honour to do the poll.

For those who dont know sister Libin is good at doing poll