What do you wish for ?

mayah

i wish that Allah loves me and protect me from satan.give a peace to me,my family,relatives,friends and our ummah.the most important i wish Allah gives me and all muslims Jannah Al Firdaus..

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

bismillah
ahh..wishes..i wish that all the Muslims become good Muslims and we are all saved from the wrath of Allah the Almighty. i wish they would be good Muslims like how they are supposed to be. i wish that my country is peaceful again so i can go back, and meet my relatives again, they are fun, cool and friendly people. the last time i went there, i was small, but not that small, and i didnt realize how much im going to miss there. i didnt realize how much they mean to me. now im sort broke up, because the hope is almost fading and the years are going by fast, by the time i may get that chance, things may change..they may be grown up and busy with their own lifes. i want to see the children of my country and ofcourse also for Palestine, Kashmir, Iraq, Somalia, and the list goes on, to be happy and have a good life, and good Muslims who understand Islam. and more wishes..it goes on..that i shouldnt say

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
I WISH ALL OF US TO SEE THE ALMIGHTY!!! ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nurain

Salam,

I hope to Allaah that all the people I love the most (this includes everyone here) will meet in Jannah and we may be far now, but all of us shall meet there and then, making introductions and happy. In sha Allaah.

Allaahu AKBAR!

islamisthesolution

mashAllah i just love reading all what you wish for and i wish that all your wishes come true .

and i have another wish on the way . i wish that i live in a place away from noise and cars and high buildings and all the civilized features and live in aplace full of green trees and a river valley with the blue sky and a pure white clouds in it and dont forget the mountains with snow .

what a wish ! :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

I just wish I can live in a house in Makkah..close to the haram..so I can go there from morning to night..and wipe away all the pain of prejudice..discrimination and biases with every prostration..I am sick of being around others who see me as a walking security threat..a human bomb..or materialized oppression

I want to be alone and near to the most peaceful of places on earth..to be a Muslimah without distractions or worries..I want I want to forget this dunya..I want to be near the Ka'aba..see nothing but it..and think of nothing but The One who Decreed it to be built..

:wasalam:

Isra

aka Tree2008
Salamo Alaikome....

I wish my children can know Islam before I die and I wish to die in a Muslim country inshallah. That is all I wish because I know my life and destiny lies in Allah's capable hands and will be based on what Allah wishes so it doesnt matter what I wish. May Allah continue to guide and protect us all.........ameen.

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum
nice question....wel i have many wishes but all have single focus what is mentioned in my signature.
its not in english but in simple words ''i want to do something for awakening of muslim ummah.''

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
assalam alaikum warahmathullah wa barakaathu
I wish, I can become a martyr in someway and allah swt makes it a way for me and make it easy for me.Ameen.
and I wish all the worldly deisres which allah swt hates which I have in me, get rid, and I only love what allah swt loves and if I can be a person whome Allah swt loves.
I wish he loves me, and accept all my dua's.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

what do you really really wish for ?

i want to know guys share it with us :)

and i will tell you inshAllah what do i wish for ?

having our own wishes and dreams is a wonderful thing but what makes it more wonderful that some of these dreams are for the people around us whether we know or not .

so tell us what do you guys wish for ?

well, i wish to go 10 years back(which is not true)
and i also wish to meet allah (alone), and to see all the prophets, and just want to talk to them .. and i also wish that who ever might have died till now, should go to jaanah(ameen), and i wish my mother bacomes fine...

Hassana

Salamun akaikum,
Alhamdulillah we are learning every day, I just wish we put all we are learnig in to practice and also wish that Allah grant us all Jennah Insha Allah.

safiya58

jazak Allahu ckairan for starting this thread sister. I hope that inshaallah everyone ´s wishes will become true.

I want Allah to forgive me all my sins and give me the possibillity to do good deeds so that He is pleased with me and loves me. I wish to have more patience and strength to be able to bear all that hardship in this cold world. I seek refuge in Allah from the evil of bad people and from the evil of my ownself. I want to be of those whom Allah has choosen to be helpfull to others. I want to be one of the best believers and beat you all in that, lol... :SMILY346:

:wasalam: