What does Islam mean to you?

newmuslim2

Hello all,

I 'd like to know what Islam means to you all, each one of please come up with your own definition...

Thank you

I'd like each one of you to contribute please

M./M

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Hello all,

I 'd like to know what Islam means to you all, each one of please come up with your own definition...

Thank you

M./M

Islaam means everything to me...
Subhanalllah it gave me rules and logic regulations to my life when i needed it
It gave sense to my life as well as hope

Islam cannot be considered as a religion because it is a complete way of life
Which i have chosen to follow...
It is not the 'pleasures' of this life that i want, but i try to strive for the next life: paradise inshallah..

This is my definition :)

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam Alaikum

Islam is everything to me. It's fulfillment, contentment, happiness,......it's everything. There aren't enough words in the english language to describe what Islam means to me.

dianne

Hello all,

Thank you

M./M

Assalamu alaikum,
I am a muslim born in a Islam traditions.muslims family & generations,been practice in Malay muslims we called,Ive studied other religions but it doesnt same as what Islam have.To know about Islam and Kafir is only 1 thing - PRAY.which is make a differents than other religions.:tti_sister:

learnermuslim

Salaams,

It means to me Peace, fulfillment, enlightenment, hope, happiness, strength, encouragement, love. In essence everything that is good.

Fi amanAllah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am because of Allah
Islam is because of Allah
Thanks be to Allah
There is no need of me..
There is only Allah
Islam is the fulfillment of our responsibility to answer Allah
Islam is the Mercy of Allah.

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

Islam is where i find nourishment, love, comfort, peace.....

Islam is my home where there is a nice warm fire to curl up next to and where my souls cravings cease.

:wasalam:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
assalamu alaykum

Islam is life
Having peace, comfort, strength, hope, happiness, love, light in a dark world, protection, purpose in life,& the main key in life.

Islam is the one thing that keeps me go everyday of my life in this dark world!

Asalaamalikum,

I can have an endless note to this question but here are a few:

Islam is the minute I open my eyes and see the sun and appreciatie everything God has given me.

Islam is how one should treat and respect their parents, brothers, sisters, husband, wife, grandmother, grandfather, aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews, neighbors, elders, kids, etc.

Islam is about caring and helping those in need, especially the poor.

Islam is about inner peace

Islam is about abiding and living life with limits in accordance to God law (not a human beings).

Islam is logic

Islam is about asking questioning and always getting an answer that leaves me satisfied

Islam is about seeking truth

Islam is about how I should behave, dress, eat, talk, walk

Islam is about intentions

Islam is about education and being educated

Islam is like oxygen that everyone needs

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

About a month ago..something happened to me...that changed my life around..i was hurt by someone very dear to me..and naturally..i was extremely emotional about it...

One night..i was laying down thinking about what happened..and i wanted to force myself to snap out of it because i knew it was the shaytaan trying to bring me down through it

So i put on some qura'an and i was listening through my headphones..i didn't even pick a specific sura..i just put on the nearest qura'an cd and played it..i wanted to be calmed down..and i know nothing but the word of Allah can do that..so i did that...

i was still thinking of what happened as the sura was recited..and i was asking myself...why that person did this to me?..and how can they do that?...and all these questions that anybody might ask themselves in a situation like that

And as i asked myself each question..a verse was recited that practically *answered* the question...

at first i thought it was a coincidence but then it kept happening and happening...

at each thought...a verse answered that thought..i couldn't help but cry..it was amazing...subhanallah

by sharing this story...i just bascially wanted to get to the point that..

islam is *the answers* to the troubles in my life...it's "the complete" that completes me..*the strength* that strengthens me..*the best* that improves me..and *the guide* that guides me

:wasalam:

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualycum

ISLAM means submitting ourself to the will of Allah and Prophet Muhammed(PBUH).

ISLAM is not only the religion,but it is the complete way of Lliving.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brothers/Sisters,

For me Islam is a way of success here and hereafter(paradise). May allah help all of us to follow it and get succeeded. Ameen.

Allah hafiz.