What does islam really teach ?

dawahforever

Asalaamu Alaikum

Who is singing in the background..I have heard them so many times but have no idea who they are and also what language is it..it doesn't sound like arabic.

wa Salaamu Alaikum
Aishah

kayleigh

Asalaamu Alaikum

Who is singing in the background..I have heard them so many times but have no idea who they are and also what language is it..it doesn't sound like arabic.

wa Salaamu Alaikum
Aishah

It's a song by Ahmad Bukhatir, so it is in Arabic.

Salem9022

Islam = Tawheed, Tawheed = Islam, this is what we should be focusing on, not Peace or no Peace or War or No War, Islam came to teach people tawheed and avoid shirk and Bidah and this is what we as muslim should be teaching people not this "peace" thing All the time. I mean I know these muslims that I chat with online and when I tell them what is Islam? they say Islam is peace, and Peace is Islam. lol very ignorant people so please we need to understand before we speak about Islam or on behalf of Islam we need to have atleast some knoweldge of the Creed (belief) of Islam and also of the Arabic language because Salam means Peace not Islam.
P.S. this is just generally speaking, I wanted to just vent my frustration out on this forum for some reason seeing that so many muslims I talked have no clue what the word Tawheed means or what Islam actually means. lol no offence to anyone here

massi

Islam = Tawheed, Tawheed = Islam, this is what we should be focusing on, not Peace or no Peace or War or No War, Islam came to teach people tawheed and avoid shirk and Bidah and this is what we as Muslim should be teaching people not this "peace" thing All the time. I mean I know these Muslims that I chat with online and when I tell them what is Islam? they say Islam is peace, and Peace is Islam. lol very ignorant people so please we need to understand before we speak about Islam or on behalf of Islam we need to have at least some knowledge of the Creed (belief) of Islam and also of the Arabic language because Salam means Peace not Islam.
P.S. this is just generally speaking, I wanted to just vent my frustration out on this forum for some reason seeing that so many Muslims I talked have no clue what the word Tawheed means or what Islam actually means. lol no offense to anyone here
Baraka Allaaho fik ...
you are pretty right
Islam = Tawheed, Tawheed =Islam
Salam means Peace not Islam
:shake::shake::shake:

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom

This is a beautiful video, brings tears to my eyes, Masha Allah! I see where you are coming from Salem9022 but in focusing on Islam and Tawheed , Submission to the One God, Allah the Almighty we will surely come to a state of inner peace, Insha Allah, so it's all good, Alhamdulillah :)

ShyHijabi

Islam = Tawheed, Tawheed = Islam, this is what we should be focusing on, not Peace or no Peace or War or No War, Islam came to teach people tawheed and avoid shirk and Bidah and this is what we as muslim should be teaching people not this "peace" thing All the time. I mean I know these muslims that I chat with online and when I tell them what is Islam? they say Islam is peace, and Peace is Islam. lol very ignorant people so please we need to understand before we speak about Islam or on behalf of Islam we need to have atleast some knoweldge of the Creed (belief) of Islam and also of the Arabic language because Salam means Peace not Islam.
P.S. this is just generally speaking, I wanted to just vent my frustration out on this forum for some reason seeing that so many muslims I talked have no clue what the word Tawheed means or what Islam actually means. lol no offence to anyone here

Salaam brother,

Did you watch the video? The first few frames are basically talking about taweed. Only one frame mentions peace. The rest speak of how a good Muslim should comport themselves and that is taken from the Quran and hadiths. So overall I think it was great dawa and a reminder to us. :hijabi:

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Salem9022

Salaam brother,

Did you watch the video? The first few frames are basically talking about taweed. Only one frame mentions peace. The rest speak of how a good Muslim should comport themselves and that is taken from the Quran and hadiths. So overall I think it was great dawa and a reminder to us. :hijabi:

Wasalaam

~Sarah

I watched the video and if I was a non-muslim watching it I wouldn't go anywhere with that video I'm sorry. Because the basic principle of Islam is not discussed which is Tawheed, Believing in Allah as the Only Creator, Worshipping Allah alone, And giving the Names and Attributes to Allah alone and no ONe else. That is how we should discuss because this is how the Prophet discussed with the Kuffar and called people to. Yes Unity And Brotherhood and Patience and Kindness are very good things but these things also other religions talk about. We have Islam which is so clear and without any dirt and we shouldnt run our minds into things which will lead no where, Our first mission is to call our Dawah to Allah meaning our Dawah is about Tawheed and that alone and calling people to La Illah Ha Illal Lah(None Has the Right to Be worshipped Except Allah) then after that the Salat comes and etc. and other things follow, The only reason I said this because of the frustration which I have with muslims who don't even know what Is Islam and when ever I ask them about Islam they give me a peace sign and tell me Islam is Peace, and I never heard the Prophet nor the companions ever say that Islam is Peace or that Peace is Islam, Yes there is Peace inside of Islam once you embrace but never heard a place where it says Islam = Peace if you know what I mean I know that Salam = Peace but never heard that Islam= peace it doesn't even make sence in the arabic language. Also my comment wasn't directed to anyone in the forum so don't gang up on me lol