WHAT in the world is WRONG WITH ME???????

a_stranger

:salam2:

How are you sister , i hope things are getting better.

:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

:astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum

oh this is terrible

SABR / Patience sis
yup you know it Allah is with the patient ones ,,,,

INSHAALLAH things will come good ,,

May Allah protect you

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome....

First I want to say Jazakallah Kharan to all my dear brothers and sisters who posted in this thread and for all the PMs sent to me in support and kindness from your hearts. You have no idea how much I appreciate you all.

I want to make mention that I found out today even though I was suspended and had diciplinary action against me I didnt lose this job. Even though some of you may not agree with me I feel this is a mercy on me from Allah and I know it is a way for me to support myself and my son until I can find something better which I have complete faith that Allah will provide.

Really I feel very bad that I posted this thread in the first place. I dont like to be judged for being in a situation that is beyond my control. I have very little education so its not like the job market has unlimited possibilities for me until I am able to improve my own situation. I had this job before I reverted and that is possibly the reason Allah has allowed me to keep it but whatever his reason please forgive me for saying this........HE is the only one who can judge me. Please forgive me for saying this but I have noticed on this website that some brothers and sisters are quick to make a judgement on someone without even knowing the full situation and Im sorry but I think this is wrong. Yes certain things are haram and certain things are halal and it is the Muslim's responsibility to advise their fellow Muslim brothers and sisters but there is a way to "advise" and a way to come across as very judgemental. All I am saying is maybe we should be careful in the way we advise our brothers and sisters. Try to put ourselves in their situation to feel what they feel before opening our mouths or letting our fingers type. Not everything in this life is either black or white and ONLY Allah has the right to determine if someone is wrong or if they are right.

May Allah forgive me if I have said something wrong of if anyone has been offended by my words because that is not my intention. I remind myself first before reminding anyone else.

fada_all

Salaam sister,

I look at it this way, Allah swt is protecting you if you do get fired because selling alcohol is absolutely haraam. So instead of feeling like this is a test, think of it as something that will rescue you from the hellfire. There is a saying, "God closes doors but opens windows." In other words, maybe this was the nudge you needed to find a better and halaal job.

I will make dua for you sister as you are dealing with a lot of pressure and stress. :tti_sister:

salam alikum

well said :ma::ma:dear ukhtii i agree with totally agree with u

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Sister you are absolutely correct that many of us are very quick to judge others. Not only that but often we do not even look at our own self before we judge others.

But Allah (SWT) knows your situation and He will definetly help you out. InshaAllah.
The only thing I would suggest is that you have good writing skills and there are several big store chains where you could pass the test and get a better job, and there you may not have to do what you are doing here i.e. dealing with alcohol.

How old is your son?
:wasalam:

Isra

aka Tree2008
Sister you are absolutely correct that many of us are very quick to judge others. Not only that but often we do not even look at our own self before we judge others.

But Allah (SWT) knows your situation and He will definetly help you out. InshaAllah.
The only thing I would suggest is that you have good writing skills and there are several big store chains where you could pass the test and get a better job, and there you may not have to do what you are doing here i.e. dealing with alcohol.

How old is your son?
:wasalam:

Wa alaikome salam dear brother...
Jazakallah khairan for understanding my post as I felt very nervous while typing it. I never want to offend my brothers and sisters and especially on this website where everyone has been so kind and supportive of everything I have done even in my most confused state of mind. I simply wanted to point out that ALL of us.......myself included are too quick to tell others what they are doing wrong without really understanding WHY they might be doing it. I just wanted to point out that only Allah can judge and we should simply say the truth without attaching judgement to it. Thats all I mean to say.

My son is 14 years old now and he eats like a small horse so it is very necessary for me to work AND I get virtually NO help financially from his father so that adds to my stress. It is a long story and I dont want to bore anyone with the personal details of my life so just leave it at it is a necessity for me to work even if I need to clean garbage off the street - I dont care as long as I can be paid for it. I am very thankful to Allah for providing me this job at least until I can find better.

What I said about not having much education...........ok the truth is I never graduated from high school which makes it all the more difficult to find work. Most employers want a high school diploma or at the very least the equivalent which is a GED here in the USA. I can go and take the test for the GED and really I plan on doing that but AFTER I fix this situation of mine so I can at least support my son in the meantime. My ultimate goal which I hope to achieve within 2 years inshallah is to become a nurse (LPN) so I will not only have job security and a great paycheck but also I will be helping others.

Yes I have writing skills (alhamdulillah I was good in this subject) but without the diploma to back me up it is pretty much hopeless finding better work right now. I hurt myself really bad when I made the bad choice to drop out of high school so really I advise anyone still in school...............GET YOUR DIPLOMA and dont be a dummy like I was because I am really paying for that bad choice right now.

slave_of_Allah

Subhana'Allah!!! You see truly Allah is The ever Mericful, i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that you still have the job. My dearest sister, only complain to Allah, I have found that no person in this dunya can give u anything, everything is from Allah.

Keep your spirits high my sis, remember Allah is with you all the way, and He will never let you down. Trust me, I know from experience, alhamduillah.

In my du'as,

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
As salamo alaikome....

Please forgive me for saying this but I have noticed on this website that some brothers and sisters are quick to make a judgement on someone without even knowing the full situation and Im sorry but I think this is wrong. Yes certain things are haram and certain things are halal and it is the Muslim's responsibility to advise their fellow Muslim brothers and sisters but there is a way to "advise" and a way to come across as very judgemental.

:wasalam:,

yes do agree. soemtimes we are very quick in our judgments that we dont try to know the reality and situations.

many of us say "oh he works in a bank, he's a bad muslim" or "he is selling entertainment channels cards..he is source of evil".

as u rightly said, we should advice each other, but only Allah knows our circumtances. maybe those ppl want to change their jobs but under compulsion, they cant do it.

PS: u can try earning online like data entry, etc. lots of opportunities in US.

a_stranger

:salam2:sister

I opologize sister if any word has hurted you , i am sure that all brothers and sisters never intend any harm , You can judge your situation better, and no one of us is safe till we step in Paradise(Janna) by the mercy of Allah swt. I pray that Allah swt help you in all your efforts , reward youfor taking care of your son and guide him to all that is good AAmen .