WHAT IS THIS???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovefordeen

assalaamu alaikum

video removed

And our beloved Muhammed saws said in his last sermon" All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.'

attached the video after trying many a times..alhamdulilah

assalaamu alaikum

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Whether one accepts or not I personally feel and that added with experiences that Arabs surely float in with superiority complex.

The tales of immigrant labors from Sub-Continent further justify existence of this complex in Arabs. Once while at Kuwait airport I went for use the toilet,the gatekeeper of which,was from Bangladesh. Though I didn't talk him much but the disparity and pessimism of that man with the feeling guilt of racial inferiority was explicit from facial gestures.

Regards.

Ershad

assalaamu alaikum

And our beloved Muhammed saws said in his last sermon" All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.'

attached the video after trying many a times..alhamdulilah

assalaamu alaikum

:salam2:

This video is no way.. not a bit related to Islam. It is an ad for Arab games Doha. Just like Asian games, Commonwealth games and etc. Not every Arab is a muslim and Not all muslims are Arabs. Arabs have a culture of their own just like Asians, Americans have and they are proud of it. That is what the video signifies. And in that video, it says it is land of religions. Yes, all religions came from the east. And the video doesn't speak of just Islam. So, relating this video to Islam is absurd I feel.

And Allah knows the best.

Wassalamu alaikkum

a_stranger

Those who don't know the importance of Islam and don't understand islam's great noble values try to stick to some empty values from any nobility like nationality.........since decades this process in going on in Arabic countries......to make people proud for being Arabic not muslems while history tells that Arabs were nothing before Isalm. It is ignorance and arrogance that drive those people.

lovefordeen

wa'alaikum assalaam

i don't know if this is related to islam or not,but i felt a little weird by seeing this video...i was wondering if it's right to promote arabism...i donnot know..i thought we should give more importance to being muslim than being arab or afgan or indian or any nationalty...plz correct me if i'm wrong..yes,this is a promotion of arab games...

and all arabs are not racist..just as there are racists round the world everywhere,there are good and bad people round the world...i posted the video as i felt it weird,but i'm removing it now because i don't want to be the cause of an arab bashing thread...

assalamu alaikum

esperanza

revert of many years

Those who don't know the importance of Islam and don't understand islam's great noble values try to stick to some empty values from any nobility like nationality.........since decades this process in going on in Arabic countries......to make people proud for being Arabic not muslems while history tells that Arabs were nothing before Isalm. It is ignorance and arrogance that drive those people.
there are many many arabs proud to be muslims and its a big astatement to say arabs were nothing efore islam ..thats not relevant now...
and no the people are not driven by arrogance cand ignorance

esperanza

revert of many years
wa'alaikum assalaam

i don't know if this is related to islam or not,but i felt a little weird by seeing this video...i was wondering if it's right to promote arabism...i donnot know..i thought we should give more importance to being muslim than being arab or afgan or indian or any nationalty...plz correct me if i'm wrong..yes,this is a promotion of arab games...

and all arabs are not racist..just as there are racists round the world everywhere,there are good and bad people round the world...i posted the video as i felt it weird,but i'm removing it now because i don't want to be the cause of an arab bashing thread...

assalamu alaikum

as this is an advertisement for arab games..obviously they will talk about arabs and their ancestrty and knowledge

next year london will host the olympics...which is for all the world but of ourse they will talk of strenght of britain and british

Hatty

I also did not like the video when I first saw it on Aljazeera tv, but I did not know at the time it was about the games.

I am an Arab and I am against Nationalism and Arabism. It was an infection introduced by the colonials to dismantle the Ottoman Empire. It was not only the Arabs who caught the infection, the same happened to the other ethnicities who were part of the Empire at the time. And Sadly, that generation was away from Islam and its teaching and they caught the disease - divide and conquer.

May Allah guide all the Muslims and return them to the straight path....Ameen

a_stranger

there are many many arabs proud to be muslims and its a big astatement to say arabs were nothing efore islam ..thats not relevant now...
and no the people are not driven by arrogance cand ignorance
Dear sister , I know that there was some good in Arab before Islam but it is Islam that made them a united strong Umma based on strong morals and perfect laws........I know most Arabs are proud to be muslems , but please if you read the history of many political movements between 1950-1970 they tried to make our identity as nationality not Islam and they succeded to make it so strong in hearts of people that is why we see a big tendency for being isolated from the worries of muslems everywhere . Read about the history of Egypt, Syria, Iraq .............I now this can't be done muslems are returning to Islam .....but they tried hardly.

esperanza

revert of many years
Dear sister , I know that there was some good in Arab before Islam but it is Islam that made them a united strong Umma based on strong morals and perfect laws........I know most Arabs are proud to be muslems , but please if you read the history of many political movements between 1950-1970 they tried to make our identity as nationality not Islam and they succeded to make it so strong in hearts of people that is why we see a big tendency for being isolated from the worries of muslems everywhere . Read about the history of Egypt, Syria, Iraq .............I now this can't be done muslems are returning to Islam .....but they tried hardly.

salam sister,,yes of course..all those countries that moved towars arab nationalism moved far away from islam,,,,

a_stranger

I apologise for saying ignorance and arrogance , what I meant it is that only Islam which educate people about the purpose of their being and how to be a humble human beings. Concentration on nationalities doesn't make a better human beings. Islam unites people while nationalities divide........in a world that is tending to unite , we muslems should present to our worlds the factors of unity in Islam . Our unity is based on a very strong ground.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

An excerpt from last sermon from Muhammad (SAW) ''an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab"

Why did Muhammad (SAW) quote this in His last sermon?. Think. The answer distinctly hints towards current racial discriminatory trends in our Ummah.

Regards.

sachin4islam

wa'alaikum assalaam

this nationalism thing is a big problem we are facing in india too...

Assalamu Alaikum:

Wherever Muslims are in minority issue of nationalism will bite them. If we as Muslims reject nationalism we are called traitors and if we back nationalism it is against Islamic fraternity.

Regards.

a_stranger

I think when muslems understand Islam and practice it on all respects nationalism will vanish , the brotherhood that Allah subhanahu wa taala made between people should wipe all traces of racism And divisions .......all are creatures, servants, slaves to one most loving and merciful God .......man should not submit to other than his originator. This is the simple true spirit of Islam which is distorted among many. This what our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam taught.

Status
Not open for further replies.