What is your favorite season of the year ?

What is your favorite season of the year?

• Winter

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Spring

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Summer

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Fall\Autumn

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

*Jasmine*

salaam alaikom brothers and sisters

i would love to know what is you fav season of the year and tell us why do you think its the best ?

*Jasmine*

i chose the winter because of the rain subhanAllah dua in the rain is wonderful and answered but anyway Allah is always answering my dua alhamdulillah

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
i chose winter because i like it when it rains aswel
and when the weather is cold :)
but i also like all the seasons Alhamdulillah:)

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Sister thank you for asking but I cannot answer because I have not experienced ANY of those mentioned above.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Kakorot

i like spring because mashaAllaah its not too hot and not too cold. it can be warm and breezy. also, there is a mixture, because sometimes it can be sunny and other times it can rain. and the plants and flowers just look wonderful.

AbdAllah84

:salam2:

Its a choice between spring and fall and I'll probably go for spring. Winter tends to be a bit too cold hear in England and there is too much of a temptation in summers. You have to keep looking down all the time and say :astag:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I love each one. I live in the part of the country where we have a little different season each day. We are called the four seasons country. It is just glorious.

Idris16

I chose ''summer'' because i hate the winter as i live in sweden. and in the autumn it rains alot so then that means i must stay at home:(

But now its spring here its little warm im waiting for the summer:D:)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
the best season for me is winter,and spring and i also love autumn ,we have fun... we go in the rain and play a lot.. i love autumn also ...

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
sis jasmine it does not rain in winter here. Here it snows in winter and rain in end of winter,begining of spring. and then at middle it stops and all the flowers I love comout,.So I love spring as the temperature and wind is ideal for me to go out comfortabley.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicomu dear sister.

Mashallah for your beautiful thread.:)

I have voted for a spring like my favorite season time,SubhanAllah.I love the most the spring because than everything is waking up,flowers are growing and everything is bloosoming,SubhanAllah.:tti_sister: Birds are singing,and even bees are amazing,Allahu Akbar.

I love when is authomn too because it is raining. Alhamdulillah I live in country where we have all four seasons.

May Allah bless you

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
i voted for winter.

winter is also called 'believer's season. bcoz we can fast easily (short day) and then can sleep and pray tahajjud (long nights).

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Sister thank you for asking but I cannot answer because I have not experienced ANY of those mentioned above.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Wa alaykum Salaam Brother IbnAdam,

:bismillah1:

I am curious about the fact that you mentioned you have not experienced seasons. How does that work?

For me its Summer! :) Though I like snow and rain, I just cant stand the cold. And I dream of visiting England and walking in the crowded streets of London. Ahem, yeh right :(I cant really do much in the cold. It slows me down, I like to sit near a heater constantly. Especially cold mornings when I am going to uni, oh the chilly car windows, urrgh, I am getting the feeling already. Although, in the end you end up doing what you have to do, but its just abit harder. Now its autumn, so a month away from all the cold. :)

Salaamualaykum

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
i voted for spring ,
well the most i like is rain in and around winter ,thats when its really nice ,you can walk on for miles and enjoy the weather, nice cold breeeze and low flying clouds

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:)
BismiAllah

I chose SUMMER, but I also LOVE spring, the ONLY problem with spring is the Little LONG WARMS that come out after it rains..UGH, I hate those! they scare me too plus they LOOK disgusting! but otherwise I would have chosen SPRING if it was NOT for them.
Wasalamu Alaikum:)
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
I Love spring cuz everything is awake subahnAllah.. Soo many beautiful flowers.. fresh air :D i also lyk winter for one thing.. College Off!!! Sometimes they shut down skools cuz too much snow/icy road... and we are off.. Free frm college :D