What is your favourite animal(s)?

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,
Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah,
Dear brothers and sisters,

What is your favourite animal(s)?

I start:
I love pure arabian horses. My dream is to buy an arabian stallion inchallah (a child dream :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:).
check this link http://www.tuba-archery.com/article/horse-hadith.html to read some authentic hadiths about horses.

1zwyq0z.jpg

:wasalam:

Steve940

:salam2:

I'm not going to say its my favorite, but I'm fond of cheetahs. And also white tigers. However I'm sure that might change if I were to watch the entire planet earth series, it looks amazing.

Anyone here seen it?

Illhamdula17

Free Falestine!!!
Salam alkum

My favorite animals are my horses.. Because there fun and protective over me... There names are Apachie he is a american horse and he is scared of everything... LOL..... And there is Blaze arabian horse he is really stuborn ... Paulo is arabian too and he is the fastest one. and last but not least theres Storm he is mexican he is Adventures .. The one that always gets out and gets us in trouble... LOL..... Mashallah horses scent your fear, happeniss and crazyness... And they now when your mad at them.. they will come and bother you untill you forgive them... If they sent fear from a human they will take control over you when you are riding them... Mashallah horses are really smart... Well i knw mine are..LOL:ma:
Jzkar allah
Sister
P.S. And I have to say that my other animals are my favorite too... ( 15 Cats, guinepig and my dog)

This is apachie

Its takes time to download all there pics so i just put down apachies...

Attachments

• tahrier's 2nd pictures 387.JPG
    tahrier's 2nd pictures 387.JPG
    795.7 KB · Views: 52

Faiza619

Strangers on earth

:mashallah: I love all of Allah's creatures too but my favourite is the Cat family. I love Cheetahs, Tigers, Panthers, Jaguas etc.
I love cats too
infact i used to have 20 cats in Kenya but some of them died and some we gave them away to our house keepers and the most sad of them all was Bruce lee who died on Eid day.
i will never forget that day.
Anyway i am a cat person.
Fi Ammani Allah

SeSaMe

Calm Member ((^_^))
Salamo Alaykom ^^

My favourite,is Horses too

Woow I love that feeling when riding horse.

Uh, what a feeling! I love it since my childhood

also,CaTS + Rabbits :shake:

ReGardS :SMILY259:

Sakib

♣♦Sakib♦♣

not ounce has anyone said anything about birds.... i think my top three favorite animals are... 1. Tigers 2.Horses 3.Falcons:jumpclap:

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
I LOVE ALL KINDS OF ANIMALS...ALL OF THEM...ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF THEM EXCEPT SNAKES! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL AND COLORFUL AND STRONG TIGERS, LIONS LLAMAS ZEBRAS ELEPHANTS AND CATS, DOGS, CHEETAHS, POLARS BEARS, SEA LIONS ALL ALL !!!!!!!!!!