What is your Goal this Ramadan

MutlekM

:salam2:
This month al-kareem(Ramadan) comes once a yr and is a time where muslims should strengthen their eman and get closer to rab Al-Alamin(Lord of the worlds). So this Ramadan i hav made goals and InshaAllaah my fellow bro/sis in Islam shall make their own goals. And challenge themselves so they could be on another of Eman when Ramadan is over.

My Goals:
1.Stop music and anime completely
2.memorize guz Ama(i hav a very bad memory so this is probably the most challenging)
3.Learn the tafsir of it(guz Ama) and be able to translate the meaning into English, InshaAllaah.

And plz make goals if u hav the ability to, because u will help urself and help the ummah. And if u want to, share with the rest of us.
:wasalam:

Valerie

I need to think of some. Right now I'm just so overwhelmed. The biggest one for me though is, Insha'Allah, I'm giving up playing video games. My husband and I play them together, but I have felt for a long time that they're a waste when I could be doing something far more important.

MutlekM

I need to think of some. Right now I'm just so overwhelmed. The biggest one for me though is, Insha'Allah, I'm giving up playing video games. My husband and I play them together, but I have felt for a long time that they're a waste when I could be doing something far more important.

InshaAllaah u will be able to stop the addiction and as for thinkin some this a good thread to look at when deciding ur goals: http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71129

sal12

My goal this ramadan is to not find fasting hard! Every year I try and feel optimistic about it but I find fasting soooooooooooooooo difficult!!! To be totally honest I am dreading it this year. But I've been making dua to Allah to make it easy for me as I get very very cranky and moody during fasting. As soon as I've opened it I feel totally ok. For loads of people, it gets easier but for me it actually becomes harder. I just wish there was one ramadan where I actually enjoy it and not want it to be over so I can make the most of it. Insha'allah it'll be this ramadan!

Abdul25

Logical Believer

i dont have specific goals but i would try to learn qura'an by heart and listen to it with meaning and try to avoid music...inshAllah

Abu Talib

Feeling low
I'll try to quit eating Junk food..lol

Finish Quran with Tafsir
Do alot of Dhikr
Perform daily Adkhaar and Voluntary prayers
Do alot of Hasanaat

MutlekM

My goal this ramadan is to not find fasting hard! Every year I try and feel optimistic about it but I find fasting soooooooooooooooo difficult!!! To be totally honest I am dreading it this year. But I've been making dua to Allah to make it easy for me as I get very very cranky and moody during fasting. As soon as I've opened it I feel totally ok. For loads of people, it gets easier but for me it actually becomes harder. I just wish there was one ramadan where I actually enjoy it and not want it to be over so I can make the most of it. Insha'allah it'll be this ramadan!
Read Quran and keep urself busy(hopes this helps:SMILY149:)

i dont have specific goals but i would try to learn qura'an by heart and listen to it with meaning and try to avoid music...inshAllah
MashAllaah may Allaah help u in achieving ur goal
I'll try to quit eating Junk food..lol

Finish Quran with Tafsir
Do alot of Dhikr
Perform daily Adkhaar and Voluntary prayers
Do alot of Hasanaat
May Allaah help in achieving the goals and junk food arent bad if u eat only once in awhile.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

great question, mashaAllaah, tabarakaAllaah...
I ask Allaah to help each and everyone of you to achieve your goals and to continue on doing the hasanaat even after ramadan. Ameen

My goal (s):
1. Read Qur'an with tafseer inshaAllaah....
2. Stop using some aamm faul language when I get annoyed
3. Try to not argue much
4. Do as much Ibaadah as I can
5. Get involved in my Muslim community...
6. Do volunteer work at the masjid

all with the help and mercy of almighty Allaah.

May Allaah make us of those who act upon that which they say, and protect us from hypocracy. May Allaah purify our hearts and our intentions. May Allaah accept our hasanat and forgive our wrong doings for He [subhanahu wata'ala] is the oft-forgiving, the most mercyful. ameen, ameen, ameen

MutlekM

For me, since this is my first....

simply to survive with joy...inshallah
mashaAllaah dont worry u goin to get a lil hungry at first but u will easily get used to it.
Assalaamu alaikum,

great question, mashaAllaah, tabarakaAllaah...
I ask Allaah to help each and everyone of you to achieve your goals and to continue on doing the hasanaat even after ramadan. Ameen

My goal (s):
1. Read Qur'an with tafseer inshaAllaah....
2. Stop using some aamm faul language when I get annoyed
3. Try to not argue much
4. Do as much Ibaadah as I can
5. Get involved in my Muslim community...
6. Do volunteer work at the masjid

all with the help and mercy of almighty Allaah.

May Allaah make us of those who act upon that which they say, and protect us from hypocracy. May Allaah purify our hearts and our intentions. May Allaah accept our hasanat and forgive our wrong doings for He [subhanahu wata'ala] is the oft-forgiving, the most mercyful. ameen, ameen, ameen

o yea i should stop ma bad language also thx for reminder sis

usman liaqat

This month al-kareem(Ramadan) comes once a yr and is a time where muslims should strengthen their eman and get closer to rab Al-Alamin(Lord of the worlds). So this Ramadan i hav made goals and InshaAllaah my fellow bro/sis in Islam shall make their own goals. And challenge themselves so they could be on another of Eman when Ramadan is over.

My Goals:
1.Stop music and anime completely
2.memorize guz Ama(i hav a very bad memory so this is probably the most challenging)
3.Learn the tafsir of it(guz Ama) and be able to translate the meaning into English, InshaAllaah.

And plz make goals if u hav the ability to, because u will help urself and help the ummah. And if u want to, share with the rest of us.
This is very very nice thinking and i also hav thought of acting upon it and make my own goal....
I think every mi=uslim bro/sis should do this all for their own shifa'at all ummah's shifa'at..

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
We alejkum selam we rahmetullah
My for this Ramadan are :
Reading all Kur'an ,memorising of some sura like :Err-Rrahman,El-Hakkah,El-Mulk,En-Naba,El-Gashiah,El-Qiamah,Esh-Shams etc.Praying more in mid-night,learing some dua, and reading some books to earn some knowledge about the deen,but the biggest goal is to do night prayer in 10 last nights to a hafeedh in the town which is a bit difficult to do.
I want to get out of this ramadan forgiven and more guided by ALL-LLAH swt.That's it.

JenGiove

mashaAllaah dont worry u goin to get a lil hungry at first but u will easily get used to it.

Today it is 3 days till the end of Ramadan. Unfortunately, fasting put my life in danger so I had to cease but for 12 days, I felt wonderful and yes, for the first couple of days, I was hungry. I discovered that if I ate lightly in the morning and saved my heavier meals for the evening, I was much better off and did not hunger. I wish I had been able to finish....

...but I learned alot and found out what I still need to work on improving. Alhumdulila!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:my intention was to become a better person and to memorize some Surats of Quran:I suppose I was defeated by my passions,because I learn easily many verses,but I continued to be on the wrong way,in the sense that even if I wished to have a stronger Iman,many times I failed in this.I must make extra fasting days for this reason.I hope Allah will forgive me anyways:shymuslima1: