when im so sad r suffering/worries
will read d inspiration stories
listen to devotional songs
make dua
lying on my mom's lap

wat abt u bro/sis

baabulrayaan

:salam2: sis
Well that interesting to tell:ma:, the main things that makes me happy are listen quraan and story(qisa) of our asaaba. also when I stay alone in empty house and make duaa makes me so happy, i feel like I am communicating with Allah (swa).:tti_sister: thanks for asking sis:hearts:
:wasalam:

al-fatiha

i like to listen to anasheed
read quran
take some time for myself..take hot shower..put on some nice facial cream
if my husbands in a good mood he knows how to make me smile again
watch comedy shows(yes, i'm serious)

arzafar

“Three things make the son of Adam happy, and three make him miserable. Among the things that make the son of Adam happy are a good wife, a good home and a good means of transport; the things that make him miserable are a bad wife, a bad home and a bad means of transport.”

im a son of adam alright!!!
as it turns out im miserable at the moment. :D:D:D:D

rightpath_357

I like to go for walks on a nice day- be outside, listen to Quran, think, call up some friends-- read books- garfield comics- :lol: thats what i do if it's serious i take it to my lovley mom

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
:salam2: sis
Well that interesting to tell:ma:, the main things that makes me happy are listen quraan and story(qisa) of our asaaba. also when I stay alone in empty house and make duaa makes me so happy, i feel like I am communicating with Allah (swa).:tti_sister: thanks for asking sis:hearts:
:wasalam:

subanallah
very nice