What stopping you from reverting to Islam?

a_stranger

Whoso desireth power (should know that) all power belongeth to Allah. Unto Him good words ascend, and the pious deed doth He exalt; but those who plot iniquities, theirs will be an awful doom; and the plotting of such (folk) will come to naught. (10) Allah created you from dust, then from a little fluid, then He made you pairs (the male and female). No female beareth or bringeth forth save with His knowledge. And no-one groweth old who groweth old, nor is aught lessened of his life, but it is recorded in a Book, Lo! that is easy for Allah. (11)

Surah Fatir

a_stranger

O mankind! Ye are the poor in your relation to Allah. And Allah! He is the Absolute, the Owner of Praise. (15) If He will, He can be rid of you and bring (instead of you) some new creation. (16) That is not a hard thing for Allah. (17)

Surah Fatir

a_stranger

Dear every word in Quran if understood contains a true deep meaning which describe our role , our weakness, our needs as humans in this ending life.

a_stranger

And what loss have they if they had believed in Allâh and in the Last Day, and they spend out of what Allâh has given them for sustenance? And Allâh is Ever All¬Knower of them (39) Surely! Allâh wrongs not even of the weight of an atom (or a small ant)[], but if there is any good (done), He doubles it, and gives from Him a great reward (40)

Translation of the meanings of Quran .

a_stranger

Having such great goal in life which is worshiping Allah : the creator , the sustainer can mend our life and put things in order.

a_stranger

Teachings of Islam bring all people of our world together.

How?

Read the following verses:

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful (1)
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, (2) The Beneficent, the Merciful. (3) Owner of the Day of Judgment, (4) Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help. (5) Show us the straight path, (6) The path of those whom Thou hast favoured. Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray. (7)

If you ponder in the verses above you find that they call people to praise their creator: Allah lord of the worlds , it is a tender call because it directs hearts of people to the Beneficent, the Merciful . It is an awakening call because Allah is the owner of day of judgment. It is a sincere call to follow those whom Allah is pleased with.

a_stranger

Wa alaikim alsalam
Sorry I didn't see your post earlier , I don't think that person need to do so since it might be difficult ......Islam came with ease for human kind .

a_stranger

Among the blessings of Islam it starts with rearranging what is in our hearts , it makes love of Allah who created us first ...then all kinds of love and purity will fill hearts.

a_stranger

Knowing Allah subhanahu wa taaala and his assmaa alhusna ( most beautiful names) fill hearts with noor ( light) , when you know your creator you will love him the most love with most humility ......

I had a huge post made, but I deleted it. I just have one question: is there a website or a book that can help someone understand Islam better?

a_stranger

(1) O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear All h, through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed All h is ever, over you, an Observer.

Translation of the meaning of Quran Surah 4