What the meaning?

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
Asalam Alaikum to you all, Hope you all are okay Insha'Allah! :)

So I just finished studying.. (The categories of Tawheed, Aqeedah) ALONE. And I came across this word that I'm not familiar with "wahdatul-wujood." So I wanna know/understand the meaning.

Jazaka'Allah Khairan

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Asalam Alaikum to you all, Hope you all are okay Insha'Allah! :)

So I just finished studying.. (The categories of Tawheed, Aqeedah) ALONE. And I came across this word that I'm not familiar with "wahdatul-wujood." So I wanna know/understand the meaning.

Jazaka'Allah Khairan

walaikum salam wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu

Aqeedah: What does the term Wahdatul Wujood mean?

ANSWER: B - Wahdatul Wujood is a Sufi concept stating the unity of existence with Allah. They believe that Allah is everywhere and in everything, including man.

lol :D i know where u r studying from Alhumdulilah keep it up im on the same course :D

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
walaikum salam wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu
ANSWER: B - Wahdatul Wujood is a Sufi concept stating the unity of existence with Allah. They believe that Allah is everywhere and in everything, including man.
Bismillah
AssalaamuAlaikum bhai,

Sounds more like Hinduism concept to me. :D

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Bismillah
AssalaamuAlaikum bhai,

Sounds more like Hinduism concept to me. :D

walaikum salam

lol wallahu alam due to the expansion of islam alot of mystical philosophies started to creep into the muslims giving rise to aqeedah away from the one taught by Rasulullah (PBUH)

@ukhti tabassum07

that was my assumption

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
not really its a sufi concept... fyi its the third branch of islam ... sufism is main way thru which islam spread in south asia

aslam o alaikum wr wb

Sufism over the ages has become a deviated sect in islam, where spirituality was mixed with philosophical ideas

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
not really its a sufi concept... fyi its the third branch of islam ... sufism is main way thru which islam spread in south asia

Bismillah.
AssalaamuAlaikum brother,

Even Hinduism states the same thing. :) And as far I know, Hinduism came way before Sufism.
Peace

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam

Sounds like a hippy concept to me. As far as I know, that was long after both Hinduism and Sufism :)

In a lecture very early in the course, the Sheikh says Allah swt is separate from His creation, but did not give sources. I hope that is covered later on? I very much wanted to add that to a recent discussion here.

:wasalam:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
wa alaikum asalaam

Sounds like a hippy concept to me. As far as I know, that was long after both Hinduism and Sufism :)

In a lecture very early in the course, the Sheikh says Allah swt is separate from His creation, but did not give sources. I hope that is covered later on? I very much wanted to add that to a recent discussion here.

:salam2:

Sh. Bilal Philips said in the textnotes with a few references (either from Quran or Hadith I don't remember) that it's proven Allah is separate because Allah's throne is located "above the sky" or "above the heavens". Therefore, He is separate from Creation. Edit: The whole thing is discussed in the Imminence/Transcendance chapter, Course 1, Module 4. There are seven proofs.

Alhamdulillah I finished the two foundation courses and Moral Culture of Islam course (kind of difficult. Made my head spin. And I think I forgot everything again). I started the Dawah course a few months ago, but never went back to it. Need to do that.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member

I am very early on in the course, I have yet to get to that module, and I don't trust myself to take things too literally without it being broken down for me. Now I know this answer is there, I may buck up my ideas a bit, inshaAllah.

:jazaak: