What time is Iftar at your place?

Three parts: Iftar time, Suhoor time, Sleep

• Total voters

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

Part ONE:
Just added a poll. So what time is iftar at your place? Here in Queensland, Australia, it's roughly around 6pm. Not as long as some of the other places in the world, but it's quite hot at the moment, so one could get thirsty quickly.

Part TWO:
Also, might as well add in what time is sehri/suhoor at your place? You can type that out in a post.
EDIT: For suhoor time, put the time that suhoor ENDS. :)

Part THREE:
Do you go to sleep after eating sehri/suhoor and praying fajr, or do you stay awake?

Please tick three boxes in the poll above for each part.

EDIT: Round up your iftar/suhoor time to the nearest hour (eg. 6:20pm - tick 6pm; and if it's 7:48pm - tick 8pm)

Also, the poll closes on the 16th of October, which should be a few days after EID for everybody.

Salam alaikum.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Part 1 - Iftar 6PM or Earlier

Part 2 - Sahoor 4AM or Earlier

Part 3 - Awake after Sahoor because my work starts at 2AM

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Sehri: 4 o' clock, Iftar: 7 What do I do after Sehri: I sleep if too tired.

I think I put in the wrong numbers for my votes. sorry! :D

al-muslimah

here in Qatar,sahoor at 4am and fatoor at 5:30pm
sorry didnt tick in the third part,i didnt see it:biggrin:
i sleep after sahoor, of course after reading a chapter in the quran and doin some sport to get rid of the food in my stomach otherwise i wont know how to sleep:biggrin:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Sehri: 4 o' clock, Iftar: 7 What do I do after Sehri: I sleep if too tired.

I think I put in the wrong numbers for my votes. sorry! :D

Hmmm, looks like your fast is longer compared to others bro. Starts from 4am or earlier till roughly around 8pm!

Asalaamalikum,

What kind of work do you do at 2am? :SMILY82:

Three Guesses and One answer:

1. Sehri/suhoor preperation
2. Don't ask :)P)
3. Typo
4. The real answer hurul-ein will tell you :)D)

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2:

I clicked the wrong box for suhoor. I eat it at 5 am :D Tonight for iftar it is at 7:13. I stay awake after suhoor because I have class sometimes at 8:30.

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^ Yeah I know bro it's like over 12 hours for my Ruza LOL. But I'm happy because when a person is fasting the Angels pray to Allah to forgive him until he breaks his fast (as in Iftar).

And the fish in the sea also pray for that person's forgiveness the longer he does his Ruza.

Inshallah the Mujahid are gonna have a good Ruza this year.

They have to always ration their food and fight Jihad.
But I heard someehare that your not allowed to fight in war during Ramadan, so does that mean that Mujahids that aree fighting against Kafir opresseers have to stop doing Jihad during Ruza?

And IF they DO fight, then they can "Join the Caravan" of Shaheeds that are going to Jannah. Ameen.

And nice answers bro! I think it might be number 1 or number 4.

azmi

i take my sahoor at 3.30 am untill fajr time, the fajr is around 4.20 am. it depends what time i woke up and my mood for eat.

ifthar time is 17.51 to be exact, so its around 6 or less

today i slept after sahoor ( and after fajr pray and read the holy Quran), bcase my internet cafe close at 23.00 last night. but sometimes i awake after sahoor.

hope this ramadhan i can manage my time well, so i can khatam the Quran. because i have to watch my internet cafe all day.

Hmmm, looks like your fast is longer compared to others bro. Starts from 4am or earlier till roughly around 8pm!

Three Guesses and One answer:

1. Sehri/suhoor preperation
2. Don't ask :)P)
3. Typo
4. The real answer hurul-ein will tell you :)D)

Asalaamalikum,

That's what I call educated guesses LOL. We are both anxiously waiting Hurul-ein don't keep us on our toes :SMILY231:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum to all
Its so queit today on TTI
Here at my place Sohor is around 5am
and Iftar is at 7.30 pm
waaleikum salam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Asalaamalikum,

That's what I call educated guesses LOL. We are both anxiously waiting Hurul-ein don't keep us on our toes :SMILY231:

LoL Don't you brothers know what hurul-ein's do? They wait for pious men in heaven. :SMILY335: Kidding aside brothers, I work in a contact center and we cater to American and other int'l customers soooooo I have to stay awake when they're awake, or you are awake. YES! I work in a graveyard LoL I meant graveyard shift. :D

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Here in London......

Suhoor ends @ 4.26
Iftar is @ 7.22
Obviously times change through the month.

I've got to sleep after praying Fajr as my lectures start at 9.00 am, otherwise I'd be a sorry sight in the morning!

wasalam

aeeshafarhana

suhoor----early 3am.... Iftar----- 5:35 for the 1st day of ramadan...
I stay awake after suhoor because im at work... my work duty ends around 4:30...but this month of ramadan,it will be 5am :girl3: ...

MubarekMuslimah

Salaams

here in London Suhoor was at 4.20 this morning and Iftar is at 7.25 pm - so its actually just about 15 hours fast!! long - but you know it will get longer when its in June or July. I dont mind too much though - just try and keep busy in the final few hours cos thats when it can get tough.

Oem Soufiane

Netherlands

fadjr 5:28

maghreb 19.59

sleep after fadjr: yes Or I'll be dead by afternoon with two kids. exhausting, but alhamdulilah!!