What's Islam??? Must watch

amy

A very good video especially for non muslims to see to educate them on the greatness of Islam.

Muslimboy2222

mashallah sister
you knw i was actually crying while listening to it. It shows us how Allah (SWT) is great & none is greater than him. We have all we need so why don't we use it well. Follow the righteous way until the day of judgement. Never give in to what others think of you as long as you believe in Allah (swt).

Brothers & siasters lets us put aside out differences and show the world the true religion islam. Allahu Akabar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We only have one life time in this world make sure you follow the true teachings of islam. I hope one day inshallah that we muslims be united just like the days of the Prophet Muhammad (saw). I trully do!!!
I am crying right now because of how disunited we are & the injustices we muslims cause around the world. why?????????? can someone tell me why?????? we have everything at our disposal but what do most of us choose the wrong path that leads to nowhere. i believe that we are better than this. What i ask from every muslim here in this site & all around the world is that do your best to become pious & righteous & follow the true teachings of islam.I for one am willing to make this promise & try my best to stay away from sins until my day comes inshallah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!
"PLS TRY YOUR BEST TO DO MORE GOOD THAN HARM IN THIS WORLD"

W

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

We cannot unite on misguidance. That's the first thing.

Second of all, it is prophesized that there will be dissention among the Muslims and all, so we cannot hope that it will return to the period of the prophet :saw:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever among you lives after I am gone will see a great deal of dissent.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4067); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Therefore, we just have to be careful that we are not of the 72 sects destined for the Hellfire. And to do so, we have to return to the Qur'aan and Sunnah with the understanding of the Salaf us-Salih.

The lack of tawheed and aqeedah and the proper teaching and institution of it has lead to this disunity, and in order to return to that we have to go back to the proper teachings. Just doing good is not enough. It has to have the right intention and have evidence in the Qur'aan and Sunnah and be upon correctness.

wasalam