when u cry !!

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam,

I cry when I hear lectures on the prophet(saw) and how he was caused hurt by the disbelievers........

I cry when I hear storys of Rasool(saw) and the struggle his daughters went through......

I cry when I hear the storys of the sahaba(RA) and the lengths they went to, to please the Rasool(saw) to gain the pleasure of Allah(swt) Mashallah.....

I cry when Muslim Brothers struggle and die on the path of Allah(swt) and for his pleasure alone.... May Allah(swt) except me from amongst the Shaeed and give me shuhada...

I also cry when I feel I have upset my mum and caused her pain......

Mayb I am baby bcos I CRY ALOT.....lol

Salaam

Abu Eesaa

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

I cry when Love overwhelms me and I want to embrace all of creation for I have been so blessed Allumdullilah.
I cry for every prayer I have begged Allah has answered thrityfold...
I cry because I know Allah is true in His word and I will Inshalla, reach the purspose of my life and meet Him..may I be a worthy slave at that moment..

dawood_smriti

i want to cry

Asalamalykum.

This is my first post on this website.

1. I cry whenever i recall my sinfull past.
2. I cry whenever i see Kashmiris and muslims in pain and dying,with out any
reasons.
3. I cry whenever I see Allah,s mightiness and his mercy and his Glory.
4. I cry whenever I feel tht i dnt stand anywhere mong the righteous people.

and I am abt to cry, as i can imagine so many people above me crying.

FIAMANALLAH.
"May Allah Guide us All towards the right and true path".

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
1. I cry remembering the Glory of Allah
2. I cried when the mutineers killed 57 of our officers
3. I cry when I hear stories of oppressed people
4. I cry when I desperately want a dua granted (please pray that it is accepted)
5. I cry if any of my close relatives suffer

But Alhamdulillah- I consider myself to be one of the most fortunate people alive- Allah has given me so much- more than that I ever wanted, or deserved. Glory be to Allah!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

I cry when I remember Allah Almighty and all His Mercy and Beauty.

I cry when I see my parents and my family because I love them a loot.

I cry when I am on sayda to Allah, that I wish to never get up from sayda.

I cry when I see suffering of my Muslim brothers and sisters.

I cry when I am missing somoone or just because of life

I cry...................... because it is part of me.

:wasalam:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
i cry when ever i want to i cant stop my tears my family thinks shading tears is my hobby but i can't see people suffering .... i my self and people running away from Allah
i really can't see this ..........
i cry when happy ..........
i cry when reading ....
yes also when i miss some one
and when find love aroud me
when i remember my father ..
i cry when i when i recall my past life
when i realize my sins
and and and......
but m happy as well
Alhumdulillah
but curent situation of humans makes me cry loads
i cry when i feel Allah is my RAB

lozlg

Muslima for 1 year!
I cry

-Almost every time i read Quran
-When my parents think Islam is bad and that i've been brainwashed.
-When i realise i have commited a sin and ask Allah for forgiveness.
-When i get depressed about living at home and not being able to do the things i enjoy and interest me.
-When i think about how selfish i was in the past. I want to make up for it. insha'allah.
- When i get frustrated that i can't find the words to explain some facts about islam to my parents.
- for my family. I am scared for them and pray that they realise why they are in this world and i pray that Allah guides them to Islam.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum, great thread mashaAllah.
I cry when i see injustice being done to my brothers in afghanistan, to my sisters in pakistan, to my mothers in palestine, to my relatives in somalia, to my european muslims in bosnia - injustice has taken over the lands of muslims worlwide. i cry when i hear about racial issues in saudi arabia - in the beloved city of the Prophet s.a.w. i cry when i see young muslim men turn to guns and gangs, young sisters throwing their hijab aside, taken the style and the clothing of the kuffar. i cry knowing that i can't put an end to injustice overnight - i cry knowing that our ummah is divided and yet some are still asleep. i cry when i hear a verse that i understand. i cry at the words of the ulama when they remind us of akhirah. i cry for my soul and where it will dwell on judgement day. sometimes i cry when i can't speak arabic, because i want to read so many islamic books that are in arabic, yet i can't understand the language. but Alhamdulillah i'm getting better at it. yippee! anyways, i hope every one is well. i just want to remind you all - no matter how much you've cried, no matter what hardship you went through, it was Allah swt who was there for you, and He will continue to be there for you forever, just as he has been, will be, and already is. so put your worries aside, live islam, work hard, and prepare for the afterlife. and remember dua( prayer/supplications) is a very powerful tool, do not underestimate the power of dua. take care.
wasalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

Maha*

I cry when I hear certain verses from the Quran.
I cry when I "see" someone's iman shining in front of me, me wanting to be like her/him and better.
I cry when I think about my non-guided friends.
But most importantly, I cry because Allah has blessed ME with Islam, the most perfect blessing in the world and that's all that matters, that's why: I am happy!

Miss Aaliyah

Salam,
When thinking of my past, when praying sometimes, when in despair, when feeling lonely, when feeling stressed, when feeling rejected or ignored, when hearing beautiful things, when happy, when in real pain etc. But never in front of other people.

IslamicGirl24

The only time that I cry is when I watch dozens of innocent people being killed or injured in the blasts every single day..

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
salaams, I cry when I ponder on the creation of Allah especialy when driving and lookin @ the sky......I cry when I think of having to unshelter my children 2this cruel world.......I cry when I see or hear news that our muslimahs are bein stripped of the only thing we have,,,,faith.......I cry most when I hav a remeberance of my sins, and fearing that I will die b4 i am forgiven or fulfilled enough good to out weigh my bad....I cry when I am having hard times and my zouj cant be here to help or console me......I cry when I hear recitation of quran and when I read an ayat that I fully understand.. I am a cry baby and very sensitive to others feelings so I cryed just reading all the post b4 mine.....Salaams.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
i cry when i see my mother's health, i cry when some one insults me, i cry when i read the quran,and when i understand it, i cry and beg forgiviness to my lord allah

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
i cry when i see hundreds of innocents being killed everyday in muslims countires by americans and isreal army...i cry when i pray to Allah...i cry when i see unjustice....i cry when i see cruelty on humans and animals both...i cry when i remember that i have to go to grave one day.....i cry to think that i am not well prepared for the day of judgement....i cry when i see helpess people and cannot reach them to help them...i cry because of all the fitnah and war spreading in the whole world like cancer!

Ibrahim_nur

Assalam Alaykum

feel this an Honest moment..now tell me when u cry !

<wasalam>

Brother before i told you when i cry, i wonna tell you that,
your links, example. Freeboooks. Have someviruses, Trojan.
I was lucky i had a virus protector.
Am afraid for our bros and sis.
salaam.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I cry when I feel misunderstood,when I see someone in difficulty and I would help him but I can't.if someone looks at me maybe thinks that I'm a strong person,but my only strenght is my modesy.for the remaining things,well I cry like a child..I cry often.