Where Are My Children

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Let me tell you about something i seen on t.v on the day of Eid! On Channel "Iqraa" which most of you probably know about, there was a women who works with the "Iqraa" program and she went to the hospital where the old people stay and she was going around asking the old people (sorry to refer to them as that but i dont know what to call them) you know what i wouldnt say "old people" i would call them my grandparents (In Islam) and she asked them if their family members come visit them and do you know what the majority replied? THE MAJORITY REPLIED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OH MY GOD WHERE DID OUR HEARTS GO!WHERE? THEY RAISE US, PUT THEMSELVES THROUGH SO MUCH FOR US AND THIS IS OUR THANK YOU!

Istagfir Allah Istagfir Allah! Wallah HARAM! Haram to not visit them, if u cant stand them in your house the least you can do is visit them!

I cant write anymore! I apologize!

Anyway this is aa video, most of you probably seen it before or heard the song! but i wanted to show it to everyone so they can wake up from their comas(sry to be like this but what i seen in iqraa makes the heart cry notonly tears but blood)

[yt]OLZjhNw7rC0[/yt]

I found the translation on Internet with the video

A Heart Breaking Nasheed Describing The Loneliness Of An Old Man After Being Disclaimed By His Own Children ..
It's Very Beautiful ,, I Cry Over And Over Again Evrey Time I Hear It ,, Ahmed BuKhatir Portrayed With His Unbelievable Voice The Pain And The Anguish That This Man Is Living In ..

The Heart Breaking Translation ..

Drowning In My Memories .. The Star Is Listening To My Holler ..
Would I Ever Be Able To See One Of Them Before Death ..
Come To Me ,, Don't Leave Me .. My Children ..
Ever Since You Abandon Me My Life Became A Joyless ..
Sleeping Up All Night Long ,, With My Solitude ..
Hiding Some Of My Suffering And Showing Some Of It ..
My Tears Run Down On My Cheek Every Time I Rest My Head ..
Between The Walls Of Limitation And The Unlimited Sorrow ..
I've Been Forgotten By All Of My Children ,, So Is Have My Love And Affection
In Spite Of My Strength ,, I Can Bear It No Longer ..
Where Is Laila ??Where Is Salwa ??
When She Was Buying Sweets And Candy In Her Youth ..
Did You Forger Dady's Love ,, You Were Laughing So Loud And Delighted ..
Where Is Ahmed ?? Where Is Sami ??
Come Back ,, Life Is So Short ..
Oh , Happy Nights Do Come Back ,, Unlock My Chains ..
I Can Find No Reason For My Existence Any More ..
Save Me ,, Wipe My Tears Away ..
Would I Be Able To Met One Of Them Again ..
My Tears Is My Witness ,, I've Been Drowning In My Own Sorrows ..
So Please Have Mercy ,, And Be Tolerant For The Sake Of My Age And Weakness ..
If You Forgot The Past ,, I Didn't Ever Forget It ..
I Wonder Around Alone ,, Wishing And Hoping ..
The Long Restless Nights Broke My Body Down .. And The Grief Is Burning My Heart ..
Every Time I Feel That My Steamy Wounds Are Awaking Again I Shout :
Oh Lord Bless Me With Your Forgiveness ,, And Let The Quran Be My Supply ..
Be With My Children ,, And Sow Them The True Path ..

I'm Extremely Sorry For The Bad Translation But I Did My Best ..

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Jazakallah khair sister for this post and translation
Too bad Im away from my parents too .And I always feel like crying blood not tears and my heart is constantly crying over them ,whereever I am

waaleikum salam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

No i dont know of channel Iqraa, but youre right, thats really bad, people abandoning their parents as soon as they grow old, and require a little more help. My dad tells me now 'Im OLD I tell you! :SMILY335: ' and i can laugh straight back :rolleyes: but one day he really will be old...like really old.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah, the Prophet (s) said: May his nose be rubbed in the dust! May his nose be rubbed in the dust! When the Prophet was asked whom he meant by this, he said, "The one who sees his parents, one or both, during their old age but does not enter Paradise by doing good to them"

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Thanks for inspiring me a new topic for my thread: " Let's collect Hadith".

Be ware because the relationship between you and your parents is always a favorite entrance to the Satan. He strives to make you forget the beautiful verse:
"And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."

May Allah always make us merciful to our parents as they are always merciful to us.

hambaAllah

May Allah swt keeps them strong in their trials

:bismillah:

I saw that video about 3 days ago,, have it saved,, i cried buckets of tears,, for all the abandoned parents,, for i myself never have the opportunity to know them.:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23:I was an abandoned child...:salah: :tti_sister: Alhamdulillah i was taken care of by the social welfare service...but when youre old and abondoned,,, its harder to get caring people around to give a helping hand :SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23: :salah: :tti_sister: May Allah swt protects them and keep them strong in their trials at the end of their life.Ameen ya Rabbal Alameen

:wasalam::hijabi:

halah

O my dear sister,you brought tears to my eyes and pain to my heart.I do feel the exact meaning of loosing the parents because I experienced that painful emotion twice,I found these two postes on this link;

http://buildingthefoundations.com/i...tent&task=category&sectionid=1&id=25&Itemid=2

Last week I went to visit one of my relatives in the hospital, she was in the intensive care unit, the time of visiting was just 30 minuets, in the bed next to her there was an old woman begging her daughter to stay until the visiting time end but the daughter was in a hurry and wanted to leave quickly and she told her mother in very harsh way that she didn’t have enough time for her.

Actually I was hurt by the daughter’ behaviour so I ran after her and asked her directly: “do you have any children?” She said: “yes” so I said then expect the same treatment one day from your children. She stopped and asked what I meant. I said the way we treat our parents will be the way our children will treat us then I carried on, you‘re a mother and you know the meaning of the motherhood, remember your sacrificing and your suffering with your kids when they were young and until Now; remember that your mother did the same with you and she was the one who took care of you. After your birth in everything; she used to clean you, to feed you and to spend all the night beside you when you were ill without complaining.

I told her that I lost my mama 2 years ago and with her I lost one of the main sources of happiness in this life in spite of having my own family. I said to her, please go and stay with your mother for few minuets, there is nothing that equals her du’aa.

For my pleasure she returned but unfortunately after the time of visiting was ended I went with her and we begged the responsible to let her enter and see her mother just for a minute and by the grace of Allah he agreed.

“Your mother, your mother, your mother then your father” thus the Prophet (peace be upon him) said. May Allah accept from all of us our good deeds!

Wafaa

The Wooden Bowl
Written by Sister Mariam Anwer

Assalamualaikum...

this is a very touching story as an addition to sister Wafaa’s email... mothers, hope it’s of benefit to all.

A frail old woman went to live with her daughter, son-in-law, and four-year old grandson. The old woman’s hands trembled, her eyesight was blurred, and her step faltered. The family ate together at the table. But the elderly grandmother’s shaky hands and failing sight made eating difficult. Peas rolled off her spoon onto the floor. When she grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth.

The daughter & son-in-law became irritated with the mess. “We must do something about mother”, said the daughter. “I’ve had enough of her spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor.”

So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. There, Grandmother ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner. Since Grandmother had broken a dish or two, her food was served in a wooden bowl!

When the family glanced in Grandmother's direction, sometime she had a tear in her eye as she sat alone. Still, the only words the couple had for her were sharp admonitions when she dropped a fork or spilled food.

The four-year-old watched it all in silence.

One evening before supper, the mother noticed her son playing with wood scraps on the floor. She asked the child sweetly: “What are you making?” Just as sweetly, the boy responded: “Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Papa to eat your food in when I grow up.”

The four-year-old smiled and went back to work. The words struck the parents so hard, that they were speechless. Then tears started to stream down their cheeks. Though, no word had been spoken, both knew what had to be done.

That evening the woman took Grandmother’s hand and gently led her back to the family table. For the remainder of her days she ate every meal with the family. And for some reason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled, or the table cloth soiled.

SubhanAllaah! regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life. And like the story, there’s not always a second chance. Our parents love that warm touch – holding hands, a warm hug, or small peck on the cheek.

I've learned that I still have a lot to learn!

I also hope there won’t be someone making a wooden bowl for me, I am a little clumsy and also break things, and I hate sitting in corners.

Abdullah ibn Mas’ood said: “I asked the Prophet (p.b.u.h): ‘Which deed is most liked by Allaah?’ He said: ‘Prayer offered on time.’ I asked: ‘Then what?’ He said: ‘Kindness and respect towards parents’. I asked him: ‘Then what?’ He said: ‘Jihad for the sake of Allaah’.” (Bukhaaree & Muslim)

But then again...

A man came and asked the Prophet (p.b.u.h) for permission to participate in Jihad, so the Prophet (p.b.u.h) asked him: “Are your parents alive?” The man said yes. So the Prophet (p.b.u.h) told him: “So perform jihad by taking care of them.” (Bukhaaree & Muslim)

May Allaah guide us all... and make us of His righteous slaves!

Fi Amanillah!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
its really sad.

but dont u think that parents are also responsible for this?

when u dont teach ur children fear of Allah, u develop education and money the first thing in their mind. wht could be expected then?

i m not blaming all parents and also not justifying children's wrong acts. but i beleive that all goodness comes frm taqwa of Allah.

if u have no fear of Allah, u'll do all sorts of evil deeds.