Where do you live?

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
msameer:
Can somebody explain to me what is the point of this thread?...Don't we have better things to do?

Erm, then why did you join in his thread?

The point of it is being letting people know where e are from..
Where on Planet earth do you come from Akhi...

baby_sister

:salam2:
originally from somalia...............
born in saudi arabia...................
lived for 12 yrs in holland nijmegen........................
now live in Leicester england UK..................
AND ALLAH KNOWS WHERE I WILL END UP NEXT..................
:wasalam:
:tti_sister:

Karima

Asalamualikum,

Can somebody explain to me what is the point of this thread?...Don't we have better things to do?

This is a wonderful way to see how vast this website has reached all of us. There is 'petty' reason for questioning such an 'undebatable' forum...when many forums come about as innocent positive input, then someone wishes to 'implement' their own opinions with strong debate....

To think this is a waste of time, nothing is a waste of time when we can be able to say in simple terms where we are from, and be thankful to Allah to share this.

Anything in this web site is worth our time, in my opinion. If one wishes to waste time on the internet, there are many other web sites one can 'waste time'.

I am sorry such a simple forum seemed like a necessary comment to bash as something better to do out there....

When we share our comments, it is part of 'where we are from' which forms our life. It is really a good forum.

I hope to put some 'light' into this simple thread.

Salam