Where do you live?

fagie

Wow, this thing has been running for a long time. Wonder i would be the last to reply. By the way I'm from Malaysia.

ShyHijabi

Asalaam Alakum,

Permanent residence is Florida, USA

Presently attending medical school in the Carribean

~Sarah

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alaykum
Yep, I know where that is. Massachusetts may not have been the first state, but we were part of the first 13 colonies and we were one of the first states!
Wow bro thewr's a lot of Jamaican and African Muslims in Pennsylvannia brother. I think I knew a few Jamaican Muslims that came to my local Masjids who live in Penns.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:salam2:

Born in Kosova (ex Yougoslavia),

Switzerland...Allahu a'lam where to next (but to Akhirah for sure).

wasalaam.
So your an Albanian Muslim brother ibn Azem! :) You must've been there during the Prosecuting of Muslims by the Albanian Christians bro.

island muslim

Maldive Islands

Salaam Alaiykum,

From Maldive islands (Dhalatul mahaldheeb) Maldive Islands consists of 1,100 ++ small coral islands in the indian ocean. ALHAMDULILAH ALL CITIZENS here are MUSLIMS and no other religions are allowed here among the citizens ALHAMDULILAH and MAY ALLAH ALMIGHTY keep it that way ameeeen ya rabb al alameen. There are mosques all over the islands where people live (only about 200 islands have people living there) and alcohol and pork is forbidden. You can only find it in islands that have been developed for tourism and for tourists (about 100) where the tourists come to enjoy the PEACE and BEAUTY. You can find a mosque within 5 ins of walking distance in all islands where there are people living ALHAMDULILAH!

The islands have been endowed with much beauty (just google for pictures of maldives) by ALLAH Almighty for which we are greatful. Tourism and fishing are the main livelihoods of the people. If any brother/sister likes the beach , diving, and fishing do visit insha allah!! (Ibn Batutta the famous islamic traveller came here)

This forum has brothers/sisters from all over Masha Allah. May ALLAH bless all muslims all over the world and unite them AMEEN ya rabb al alameeen.

Wassalaaam alaiykum brothers and sisters:SMILY259: