Where do you stand?

Ikramuddin

Fear Only ALLAH

Oh you of little resolve! Where do you stand upon this path? Aadam found it difficult and Nuh lamented because of it, while Allaah’s Khaleel Ibraaheem was thrown into a pit of fire due to it. Isma’eel was laid upon his side ready to be sacrificed for its sake, and while upon it Yusuf was sold for a cheap price and then falsely cast into prison for many years. Zakariyah was sawed in half, and Yahya was slaughtered due to it. Ayyub suffered great distress, while Dawood cried copiously, and ‘Isaa cured the wretched poor of their diseases and walked with wild beasts due to it. And how many, how many forms of difficulty and hardship did the Messenger Muhammad face while proceeding upon it – yet you live through amusements and distractions!

Shaykh al Islaam Ibn Qayyim in his work al-Fawaaid, page 41

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED

Oh you of little resolve! Where do you stand upon this path? Aadam found it difficult and Nuh lamented because of it, while Allaah’s Khaleel Ibraaheem was thrown into a pit of fire due to it. Isma’eel was laid upon his side ready to be sacrificed for its sake, and while upon it Yusuf was sold for a cheap price and then falsely cast into prison for many years. Zakariyah was sawed in half, and Yahya was slaughtered due to it. Ayyub suffered great distress, while Dawood cried copiously, and ‘Isaa cured the wretched poor of their diseases and walked with wild beasts due to it. And how many, how many forms of difficulty and hardship did the Messenger Muhammad face while proceeding upon it – yet you live through amusements and distractions!

Shaykh al Islaam Ibn Qayyim in his work al-Fawaaid, page 41

subhan allah, and when we are in pain or hardship, we think its the worse of all when the great prophets and messangers (saw) and all the righteous people before us forte for islam and forte for their lives. this is hardship and pain. not what what we feel.

i really really enjoyed reading this. may allah reward you for what you helped me learn out of reading this.

we really should thank allah for everything we go through and accept it all whether its joy or pain or hardship or whatever it is, we must accept it all as a test and pass it and fight it for the sake of allah.

may allah reward you. what a beautiful message.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

Jazakallahu Khair for the info....

Subhanallah.....Alhamdulillah.....that Allah has chosen you pass these info to us....may Allah reward you for this....what a message....wallahi....it has jerked my whole body.....where are we...what we do....we waste time in what stuffs......oh my Allah....oh the Lord of hte two east and west....guide us....guide us to the Sirat al Mustaqeem.....guide us,the way You like or have chosen for us...we're nothing....nothing atall

Barakallahu feekum
wassalam