Which heart is yours???

ayesha.ansari

All the munifiqeen will go to hell, ,, in the era oF Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH), THERE were alot of people they wer calling themselves Muslim but, they were munifiqeen actually, in the first JIHAD, (BADDAR), all of the munifiqeen came back ,,, and they didn't follow our prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
<P>salam 'alikum,I've just seen the video about the smoke of cigarette and its damages.that shaikh has really great carisma!if I was a smoker,I would have trhown immediately the cigarette.I also see many muslim men smoking and when the adhan calls them to pray,the go to the mosque.aren't they among "The person whose body is sound and his inside is corrupt."??aren't they munafiqin?</P>
<P>indeed the smoke of cigarette may cause troubles to the heart and lead to serious irreversible damages</P>

ayesha.ansari

MashAllah this is great sharing, many of us can get a lot of benefits from these types of articles,,, because many of us might dont know about these information's, and they get know,,, this means you are doing great deeds.. nice.. God will reward you for this.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaikum,

subhana'Allah....I love this thread so much! subhana'Allah, may Allah reward each and everyone of you, forgive you of your sins and grant you jannah. May Allah be pleased with your efforts and increase you in knowledge and in imaan-all of you !ameen

I found this video and I thought I'd share it:
[yt]QkT6vYjuRTM&feature[/yt]

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamaolaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I got something to clean our hearts with Inshaa'Allaah. It'll just "scrub" it though, nothing soft and soothing. . .

[yt]hpXzEyB8M4A[/yt]​

Btw Jazakallah khair for the thread. It's healthy!

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalaamu `alaykum

Some words of comfort, from Shaykh Al-Shinqeeti, for those hearts that are worried and troubled.

[yt]9lFfDwJuZ_M[/yt]

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

May Allah reward you over and over and over..

Brother,

Would you be so kind as to post this on the Dua thread. This we need.

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

This thread is beautiful. I hope I can contribute some from my youtube favourites.

Three Golden Advices- Sheikh Saleh Al Maghamsy (Every time this Sheikh speaks, it moves me to tears).

[yt]8H2PGUbzTCI[/yt]

Islam is the biggest blessing

[yt]PQcuETY_ppk[/yt]

Nothing is wasted

[yt]2lpet_XVP-E[/yt]

Who is a miserable person?

[yt]eoKleyMU6j0[/yt]

Wassalamu alaikkum

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Fruits of Jannah "This is what we have been provided before" - Salih Al-Maghamasi

[yt]qYFzdjs-D64[/yt]