**Which Prophet Could Communicate with the Animals and Jinns?**

Which Prophet Could Communicate with the Animals and Jinns?

• Prophet Adam (a.s)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Prophet Saleh (a.s)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prophet Jones (a.s)

• Prophet Yusuf (a.s)

• Prophet Zakariyaa (a.s)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Prophet Dawood (a.s)

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Prophet Lut (a.s)

• Prophet ayyob (a.s)

• Prophet Sulemaan (a.s)

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • Prophet Noah (a.s)

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Brother, majid Al Kaba was the dirst masjid ever made on Earth. And it was first built by Adam (AS) and then masjid al Aqsa was the second masjdi ever made on earth, and it was 40 years after Masjid Al Kaba was made.

It's in a Saheeh Al Bukari Hadeeth.
:salam2:
jazak; Allah bro i neva knew that!!!

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

u should not write (mecca) its makkah. ( mecca means dog with big mouth)
u shuld not call mosque its masjid . ( mosque means mosquito)

I would like to ask in which language these words (mecca, mosque) mean that?

Thanks.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

I dont understand whats the point of these questions ? dose it effect your worshipping? dose it effect your religion in any ways, some times we need to think before we ask questions, nothing wrong in asking but once a brother answered it was to the masjied Al Aqsa, the next question was where they were praying before that.... ?

Well, each nation Allah prescribed on them certain way to pray Allah knows best how it was for Jew's or Chiristians. but it dosnt effect our religion so we need to think before we ask Questions.

As for Mosque and as for

Originally Posted by hajasulthan
u should not write (mecca) its makkah. ( mecca means dog with big mouth)
u shuld not call mosque its masjid . ( mosque means mosquito)

Brother where did you get this from ? we need to search and make sure of what we are saying and not depending on FWD emails we get every day.

its important to keep a sensible perspective when approaching the origin of words.

MEANINGs.:

As for Mecca

a. A place that is regarded as the center of an activity or interest.
b. A goal to which adherents of a religious faith or practice fervently aspire

also,

Concerning the word (Mecca):

The English word mecca (uncapitalized), meaning “A place that is regarded as the center of an activity or interest” or “A goal to which adherents of a religious faith or practice fervently aspire.” [3] is borrowed from Mecca.

Concerning the word (Mosque):

The modern-day English word “mosque”, just like its equivalents in many other European languages, derives from the word masjid via Spanish mezquita.[1] The pre-cursors of the word “mosque” appeared during the 15th, 16th, and 17th centuries and “Moseak”, “muskey”, “moschy”, and “mos’keh” were just some of the variations that came into use until it was decided that “mosquee”, imitating Middle French, Italian, and Old Spanish, would become the standard. In the early 18th century, the modern spelling became the most popular and standard spelling of the word

Wa salaam alikom

deden051

of course

Ka'bah,,, ka'bah,,,

This building has built when Adama was created,,, but the shape it's not like just noow,,, and then follow by another prophet,, ibrahim,, auntil Muhammad,,, The last Anbiya..

Rimatisma

^^^ما لي وللدنيا؟^^^
assalam alykom,

i made a search but no islami website is shown!!! :(

there's websites that say it's azazeel!!! but not islam sites!!!

i need islami site!
brother osman if u have the site please give it for me!!! :)
any one have islami daleel or site please?! i appreciate it!

assalam alykom

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum,

It's always good to bring a source, a hadith, an ayaat which backs up what you're saying; it's not that we don't believe you..but it's preferable to have a sound proof :)

Almeftah

Assalam aleikum,

It's always good to bring a source, a hadith, an ayaat which backs up what you're saying; it's not that we don't believe you..but it's preferable to have a sound proof :)

you'r right brother.

but for something like this, its general info, doesnt make a difference if its right or wrong. it's nothing but a damned shatan.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salaam alikom

I dont understand whats the point of these questions ? dose it effect your worshipping? dose it effect your religion in any ways, some times we need to think before we ask questions, nothing wrong in asking but once a brother answered it was to the masjied Al Aqsa, the next question was where they were praying before that.... ?

Well, each nation Allah prescribed on them certain way to pray Allah knows best how it was for Jew's or Chiristians. but it dosnt effect our religion so we need to think before we ask Questions.

As for Mosque and as for

Brother where did you get this from ? we need to search and make sure of what we are saying and not depending on FWD emails we get every day.

its important to keep a sensible perspective when approaching the origin of words.

MEANINGs.:

As for Mecca

a. A place that is regarded as the center of an activity or interest.
b. A goal to which adherents of a religious faith or practice fervently aspire

also,

Wa salaam alikom
salam bro
i wanan kno about islamic history
what am i suposed to say if som1 asked this ques. ???
waaslam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Our source should be Quran and Sunnah it dosnt matter whats his name was or is he is Shaytan, if there is a hadith mentioning his name then we should believe it but it was mentioned in Quran as Iblies other than this we dont know.... it wont make a difference on the Aqidah, (Faith)

Again there is no point of knowing of Iblies name when he was in heaven

: ( ولقد صدق عليهم إبليس ظنه فاتبعوه إلا فريقاً من المؤمنين ) سبأ/20

“And indeed Iblees (Satan) did prove true his thought about them, and they followed him, all except a group of true believers (in the Oneness of Allaah)”

[Saba’ 34:20 – interpretation of the meaning]

Azazil
Azaziel, Azazyel, Azazel or Asael. A demon of the second order, guardian of the goat, described by Milton as the standard bearer of rebellious angels by this name ( Paradise Lost, 1, 534).

The Name
-According to Talmudical interpretation, the term "Azazel" designated a rugged mountain or precipice in the wilderness from which the goat was thrown down, using for it as an alternative the word "Ẓoḳ" () (Yoma vi. 4). An etymology is found to suit this interpretation. "Azazel"() is regarded as a compound of "az" (), strong or rough, and "el" (), mighty, therefore a strong mountain. This derivation is presented by a Baraita, cited Yoma 67b, that Azazel was the strongest of mountains.

Almeftah

Roots of Kaaba from Heaven itself!!

Ka'bah,,, ka'bah,,,

This building has built when Adama was created,,, but the shape it's not like just noow,,, and then follow by another prophet,, ibrahim,, auntil Muhammad,,, The last Anbiya..

thru my search i read that before Adam built "Kaba", It was Mala'ika (angels)who put the roots of Kaaba, becoz lieu Ibrahim and "Rokn Yamni", where built of two Sapphire stones from Heaven itself.

am not that good in english, so its hard for me to explain.

If someone plz can translate:

ما هو الشيء الذي في الجنة يوجد في الكعبة؟
ورد في السنة النبوية أنه في الجنة شيئين موجودان في الكعبة
1 الحجر الأسود : وقد ورد ذلك من حديث ابْن عَبَّاسٍ رضي الله عنهما قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : ( نَزَلَ الحَجَرُ الأَسْوَدُ مِنَ الجَنَّةِ ، وَهُوَ أَشَدُّ بَيَاضًا مِنَ اللَّبَنِ ، فَسَوَّدَتْهُ خَطَايَا بَنِي آدَمَ ) رواه الترمذي (877) .
قال الترمذي : حديث حسن صحيح . وصححه ابن خزيمة (4/219) ، والضياء المقدسي في "المختارة" (10/260) ، وحسنه ابن القطان في "بيان الوهم والإيهام" (5/732) ، والحافظ ابن حجر في "فتح الباري" (3/540) ، والألباني في "السلسلة الصحيحة" (2618) .
وجاء من قول ابن عباس وابن عمرو وغيرهما أيضا ، انظر "مصنف ابن أبي شيبة" (4/35) ، ومن قول أنس رضي الله عنه في "مسند أحمد" (3/277) .
2 مقام إبراهيم : وقد ورد ذلك في حديث عَبْدَ اللهِ بْنَ عَمْرٍو رضي الله عنهما قال : سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ : ( إِنَّ الرُّكْنَ وَالمَقَامَ يَاقُوتَتَانِ مِنْ يَاقُوتِ الجَنَّةِ ، طَمَسَ اللَّهُ نُورَهُمَا ، وَلَوْ لَمْ يَطْمِسْ نُورَهُمَا لأَضَاءَتَا مَا بَيْنَ الْمَشْرِقِ وَالمَغْرِبِ )

OsMaN_93

Here to help
**What is that 'thing' that Allah (swt) created and then asked about it?**

and another small quiz :D

What is that 'thing' that Allah (swt) created and then asked about it?​

some clues..

its mentioned in the Qur'an...

Allah (swt) asked a question, eventhough, Allah (swt) made it.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
**here are some more questions to think about**

here are some more questions to think about :D
while doing the poll

1.What is Iblis' Wife Name?
2.How many children does Iblis have?
3.What are the special duties assigned to some of his children by Iblis?

Almeftah

The Names or Nature of all beings..

from Surah 2. The Cow "al-baqara".

31. And He taught Adam the nature of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: "Tell me the nature of these if ye are right."

32. They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom."

33. He said: "O Adam! Tell them their natures." When he had told them, Allah said: "Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal?"

OsMaN_93

Here to help
saaarrryyy!!
its not the answer:D, GOOD TRY THO!!
would you like to kno the answer now r later :)
PS. ok here is a clue ,Allah(swt) was asking a prophet :)
keyword ;stick

thats a big clue :)

Almeftah

Moses's Stick..
from Surah #20. Taha

17 "And what is that in your right hand, O Moosa (Moses)?"

18 He said: "This is my stick, whereon I lean, and wherewith I beat down
branches for my sheep, and wherein I find other uses."

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:w.r.b
VERY WELL DONE bro