White Girl

Amir_of_spain

You really don't have a clue what you're talking about. Do you?
Muhammad A.

Brother Muh A.... I was giving my own view/opinion regarding the docs made on British TV through the observations of the last 2 years.
Have you kept watch over this? have you noticed or analysed their muslim documentaires? If not then you're the one who's clueless, so i suggest you read my post again and show some respect.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
for Allah's SAKE
can we jz STOP argueing,
:mad:
:mad:
no one is going to join/embrase islam if they saw our behaviour sometimes
and we count our selves good muslims????:mad:

to lunix image

british are not called with name like yours
a man with name like yours i proud of being a muslim
if you just embraced islam make sure you leave your cretin crusade faith behind you
by the way islam is an identity

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum!

how I be British please explain

Perhaps he meant you got to be in UK to watch it.

I personally agree with brother Amir-of-Spain.
I have stopped watching all TV programs for a long time
except occasional football or news on rare occasions, but I do listen to BBC radio stations.

I listen to them particularly at night time and it is unbelievable how much bias there programs are about Islam and muslims.

As an example, I woul like to mention BBC "TALKSPORT" channel.
The presenter and his guest were talking about an incident where a muslim patient at a British hospital requested that his bed be poisioned such that his feet do not face the Qibla.

The presenter used words such as "...if they don't like it, they can go to a muslim country..." and this comment was supported by some more ridicule from the two individuals.

This was just one mild example
I would expect a corporation of this calibre to be very balanced and highly cautious about the cultures and beliefs of those whose money (viewers paying anual bills to the BBC) pay their salary.

Wassalam

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Hah... Talksport isn't even owned or run by the BBC

Perhaps you meant BBC Radio 5 Live, but the presenters on there would never be that unprofessional.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
have you seen that movie yet?
well i think it was SO CRAP and a WASTE of time
it even had nude init ,...............ASGFRALLAH
:mad::mad:
shame i wanted to watch it so bad ..but now i wish i neva did
its IGNORANT ..& meaningless (if such word exists lol)
i would recomend that you people NOT download it :|
its bad as it is .. stoopid BBC :mad:

:salam2:

jennytinasky

so nice

well i watched it tonight, and it was really nice, i got tears in my eyes a few times, but i think one of the sisters said they think it is a true story? no it wasnt it did say fictional in the credits, but still was lovely, nice to see something positive on television for a change :muslim_child:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I hope they don't put stupid and dumb un-needed things in it like waht they did to Road To Guantanamo (Too much cursing!) and another "Comedy" movie that invloves this Muslim guy who got arrested at the airport.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
It's about white working class British people. Expecting no swearing would be like expecting a drama set in New Jersey not to feature the Mafia.

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
well i watched it, and it was a total rip off of the video here on TTI.....and the credits aid it was based loosely on a true story..... check this out....

1) houses were the same as TTI vid
2) 2 girls and 1 boy like TTI vid
3) mum not happy but changes her mind like TTI vid
4) Housed there as a last resort like TTI vid.

I think the write who has been applauded for her work has based her story on this video, however it has also recevied criticism.....the conversion to Islam seemed to be too quick and like a sister pointed out elsewhere on this site there were a lot of discrepancies eg: wudu being performed incorrectly, lack of coverage in mosque, the girl not coovering correctly to pray etc.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
You are aware that the TTI video was made by a British television company (BBC or C4), right; and not by TTI itself?

s 091

excellent

:SMILY259: I would like to say what a briiliant programme white girl was to watch. I justy shows that someone at such a young age can see the peace and tranquility of islam. I am not sure wether it was based on a true story or not but you just know that somebody of the same age and situation has been there and definately took the same actions as the girl in the programme.

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
You are aware that the TTI video was made by a British television company (BBC or C4), right; and not by TTI itself?

like totally missed my point....

the point was the writer was being praised for being original when in fact she had ripped off a documentary made earlier!!!

Its on TTI...and yeah guess what i kind of knew already TTI didn't make it....but thanks for crediting me with a low intelligence.