who wud u giv da'wa 2 (influential person)?

shmed

:salam2:

bismillah

say u guys, if u had an hour 2 giv da'wa 2 an influential/powerfull person who wud it b?:blackhijab:

jamilgame

I would probably give Dawa to George Bush or my prime minister Tony B-liar, so it would.

But if you want to make changes to young people to question there lives, i'd rather choose rappers like 50 cent, eminem or someone like that, because young people would think these people have all that they want, why the choose islam? A bit like brother yusuf islam in my parents generation.

al-muslimah

I would probably give Dawa to George Bush or my prime minister Tony B-liar, so it would.

But if you want to make changes to young people to question there lives, i'd rather choose rappers like 50 cent, eminem or someone like that, because young people would think these people have all that they want, why the choose islam? A bit like brother yusuf islam in my parents generation.

yeah ur right..

MUHAMM7D

Muslim

I'd give dawah to Football players, cuz nowadays there are somepeople who worship them, people like Ronaldinho and Beckham etc..

:wasalam:

BintMuhammad

Staff member

Precisely, there would be no point in talking to a human equivalent of a brick wall :)

wasalam

Wa alaikumussalaam,

Allaah swt guide whom he wills. Even the uncle of the Prophet (SAW) was kind at heart, he still died as a non-believer. Umar Ibn Al-Khattab and Khaleed Ibn Waleed (May Allaah be pleased with them) started off as enemies of our beloved prophet SAW but Alhamdulillaah they were guided. So it's really upto Allaah swt though we serve as sabaab.

As for me, I think it would be Pope Benedict aaaaand Johnny Depp :D

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom,

The guidance is in the hand of the Allah s.w.t, just making dawah is not enough every one now days already heard and know Islam, but now days best dawah is our actions and we deal with each other, first Muslims need to become Muslims , in our actions and in our dealing with people... then we need to think making dawah to the non muslims :D

that one of the best means of da’wah is to be a good example yourself, and adhere to the rulings of Islam, and to its noble morals.

but the thread is funny:)

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

A very good thread. First I would like to give dawah to my parents :D And than all those little starlets in Hollywood like Paris Hilton, Britney Spears...etc...Another good one would be Bill Gates :D

BintMuhammad

Staff member

A very good thread. First I would like to give dawah to my parents :D And than all those litlle starlets in Hollywood like Paris Hilton, Britney Spears...etc...Another good one would be Bill Gates :D

Wa alaikumussalaam dear sister,

LoL I think Paris and Britney would look really purty in Hijaab :mashallah: Just imagine how many teenagers would consider Islam if they did become a Muslim.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Wa alaikumussalaam dear sister,

LoL I think Paris and Britney would look really purty in Hijaab :mashallah: Just imagine how many teenagers would consider Islam if they did become a Muslim.

They would be very beautiful in hijab and natural looking. They would never have to sell their bodies again which is an important message to the youngsters :D I remember seeing Tyra Banks in hijab and Angelina Jolie and I was like "Keep it on!!!".

BintMuhammad

Staff member

They would be very beautiful in hijab and natural looking. They would never have to sell their bodies again which is an important message to the youngsters :D I remember seeing Tyra Banks in hijab and Angelina Jolie and I was like "Keep it on!!!".

Ah yeah, I saw Angelina wear that too in her Shalwar Khameez, so nice. If I may also add to the people whom I wanna give Da'wah to, it would be Oprah! She's so generous and cares about the unfortunate ones and it's so sad to see all that wasted if she dies a non-Muslim. :girl3: May Allaah swt guide all the people AMEEN.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Ah yeah, I saw Angelina wear that too in her Shalwar Khameez, so nice. If I may also add to the people whom I wanna give Da'wah to, it would be Oprah! She's so generous and cares about the unfortunate ones and it's so sad to see all that wasted if she dies a non-Muslim. :girl3: May Allaah swt guide all the people AMEEN.

Yes it would be sad to see all these influential non-Muslims go to the Hellfire. May Allah (swt) guide them to the straight path and may Allah (swt) keeps us from going astray Ameen.

Ali(Whalan)

:salam2: you know thats a tough one.Why? Not to be rude,but half of the world thinks President Bush is an idiot,& Prime Minister Blair isn't so much popular after all this wars he has taken his country to...It has to be somebody who really moves people. Imagine if the Pope had to embrace Islam on national TV..Wouldn't people really be shocked by that or moved.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
:salam2: you know thats a tough one.Why? Not to be rude,but half of the world thinks President Bush is an idiot,& Prime Minister Blair isn't so much popular after all this wars he has taken his country to...It has to be somebody who really moves people. Imagine if the Pope had to embrace Islam on national TV..Wouldn't people really be shocked by that or moved.

Oh yea
For them it would be a disaster