why i say Alhamdulillah

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

very often we find so much to complain about. we also only try to think or find things to complain about; but it’s so very often that we fail to find the things or to think about the things that we should be grateful for. i tend to do that sometimes, but then i realize that things aren’t so bad after all. that there’s always someone else going through worse things. someone that has or has had a rougher life. so here is my list of things that i’m grateful for:

i am grateful that i have been guided to Allah SWT through islam.

i am grateful that Allah SWT chose Muhammad SAWS as his messenger to be the perfect example of a man.

i am grateful for the blessing of the Quran and Sunnah,

i am grateful for my mom.

i am grateful for my bros and sisters.

i am grateful for my health.

i am grateful for my intellect.

i am grateful for having a place for shelter, when so many live lives without one.

i am grateful for my profession, because there are so many people out of work.

i am grateful for having the means of transportation just to get to work.

i’m grateful for learning a lot about islam at TTI.

i am grateful that Allah SWT has brought my baby niece into this world. for it reminds me of how beautiful life is.

i am grateful for a new friend that i made named Madiha. she has been more of a friend to me these past few months than all of the so called friends i’ve had for my whole life.

when the day is rough i think about these things and these special people and everything is alright. regular words can’t say how i truly feel. so a sacred word explains it all: Alhamdulillah!!!

from the bottom of my heart
nyere kareem

halah

:ma:
Jazakallah khair for sharing this ,May Allah make us all of those who praise Him day and night whethere in prosprity or in adversity and thank Him for all his blessings which cann't be counted.

SabirIslamdost

Salam

Salam brother,

May Allah reward you in the paradise for you reminded us of all those things that Allah has granted us with. Yes, Allah has granted us with countless good things. In the deep of my heart I thank Allah for he has granted us with Islam.

fahimah

Alhamdulillah

I am grateful that I am still alive n have the opportunity to reflect n repent
I am grateful that I am healthly n manage to have clear mind n make rational decisions
I am grateful I have wonderful husband, children, sibblings, in laws nieces ,nephews , relatives n frens
I am grateful to have nice n cosy shelter n the facilities n transport to move around
I am grateful that I can walk, talk, see, taste, hear, smell
I am grateful that I can interact with people all over the world thogh we live apart
I am grateful to have good education n wonderful teachers teaching me the right things
Iam grateful to my late parents for their love n caring , thus enable me to love n respect others in turn

Too many things to b grateful 4.............................

Above all I am grateful that I am muslim, able to learn great islamic teachings.

Thank You Allah, prophet Muhamammd PBH.

Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Wa la ila ha illAllah, wallAlah hu Akbar

diamond

alhamdullilah, i am grateful for this reminder of all the things we should appreciate-thank you

Allah will never leave us short of anything that will have no logic to it....Allah knows best...i am grateful i am sane and can tell Allah SWT how much i love Him

wa salam

fahimah

Alhamdulillah

I am grateful to have food to eat
2 hands to put the food into my mouth
teeth to munch
taste buds to enjoy the food

Too many things to b grateful for

Thank You Allah

Please give me strength to use all the blessings given 4 the right reasons
Give me health to continue making doa for my late parents, my family (husband n children), my sibblings n their family, my great great grandparents, all my relatives n frens n all muslims
Above all to Rasulullah n sahabah