Why not accepted

revert2007

Love Fishing
assalamulikum.One of my post on shiah is not being accepted.I post twice and I don't see my post online.may i know the reason?salam.

revert2007

Love Fishing
the thread already opened by another brother and i was just adding some important information especially for muslim girls in my country who are ignorant.it is ok.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum brother or sister revert2007, i was having the same problem yesterday it might be that the server got free NOw everything is working fine

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Your post (to the sister revert) is there now. Sometimes, our anti-spam algorithms block out posts thinking that they are spam. This is probably why they didn't show up. Remember, computers have no intelligence, they just follow a set of logical rules, but have no understanding lol. Apologies.

Was-salaam

IbnAhmad

As-salaamu `alaykum

Your post (to the sister revert) is there now. Sometimes, our anti-spam algorithms block out posts thinking that they are spam. This is probably why they didn't show up. Remember, computers have no intelligence, they just follow a set of logical rules, but have no understanding lol. Apologies.

Was-salaam

salaam

lol yehh our teacher once told us...computers do what you tell them to do...but not what you want them to do.. :) :)

wassalam