Why the hate for Israel???

Salem9022

I don't think your question is really relevant in an Islamic Forum, For starters every land on earth should be considered to be sacred and "holy" if you like, and it should be looked after with great care. But some land on earth like Makkah, Medina, Al-Quds(Jerusalem) have a special place for Muslims since these are the lands which are mentioned in the Quran as having an Islamic Importance. Also no one hates Israel. Israel is a Prophet in Islam as being Yocoub alaiysalaam or Jacob, and scholars of Islam has said it's forbidden atacking this name specifically and should be replaced with the word "Zionist" instead with speaking about the "Nation" which exist. And Arabs serve in the Zionist Army most of them being Druze and some christians. So I don't think they have any problems with them unless you are Muslim of course which the majority of the Palestinians are.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
The Prophet Muhammad taught that a Muslim should be a blessing to all that he or she meets. Islamic business men are among the most honest in the world. Islamic doctors helped to pave the way in surgery, internal medicine, and sterilization technique to avoid contamination. The first nurse is said to have been a Muslim woman. Some of the greatest architecture has been designed by Muslims. Muslims are a diverse group. We are Arabs, Indians, Europeans, and North and South Americans with all that lies between.

Muslims suffer daily from stereotyping. The black Physician who helped to perfect blood transfusions died on the steps of a "white" hospital. Every ethnicity and cultural group that is not in the majority is often stereotyped to prevent them from advancing. I personally only dislike the actions of people that results in harm to others. I do not hate the person. I might hate a person's action. I hope you will take the time to learn about Islam which means submission to Allah and PEACE.

arachan

:salam2:

I don't know if we call anger as the hate.. :p

we are angry with what they've done to our brothers-sisters on the land... *they* are the Zionist that trying to get *their* land back... as what I read some articles about it also a story of Prophet Musa a.s, it was promised by Allah as Bani Israil Land, as what Allah had promised to Prophet Ibrahim, they rejected it by excuses. and in Al Qur'an, Allah said, "then Indeed, it is forbidden to them for forty years [in which] they will wander throughout the land. So do not grieve over the deflantly disobidient people." (Q.S 5-Al Maidah : 26)

then they were wandering around, got no where to live. and based on the articles I read, the Jews were coming to the Europe and stay for so long, have a good life and so on. but some of the former Jews, want they back to the Land that they had rejected to be lived for so long ago, then they made some issues such as Holy Land of Jews(there were their Holy Empires or something like that), pay dirts, and even Genocide Issues. and what we call Zionist is one who is idolizing the Jews, in fact they are not Jews, some of them are Jews, but some other is just being Jews cause of they're keeping Jews Ideologies. then the Zionists are Rich, it's cause they were playing with money (Bank*it's based on some articles*), and some of Black Politics on States (USA). I read some articles about Rothchild, you may re-search about this Zionist Clan, it's the very First Zionist Former. this clan was causing the civil war in America, and lending so much money in War, so that it's finally fully controlled. now we see that, USA is the most powerful Country in the World after Soviet Union down. it has fully control on United Nations. Wanting UN ever care of Palestine, Iraq, Afganistan? they even helped the invasion by their on UN Charter(first invasion to Iraq). they were booming bout Terrorist that not even exist. they are growing up the Muslim Growth itself by their own scripts.
they've done so much black politics, interferring many states in action by Legal Agent (CIA,etc). they are just wanting us to be so away from Islam itself. by controlling the system, lifestyle, etc. there's a political science book saying that Muslims are just persuing(Francis Fukuyama, I forgot the Book :( *I'm not really sure bout the content of the book*). after all, am i going too far??? :shymuslima1:

ah... it's just too complicated and confusing... it all seems so related to one another... :D it's all i can say about it... :)

:wasalam:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Why do you people hate the Holy Land so much? Is it true Jews and Arabs can get along?

My dear poorly-informed friend Yegus. Please first learn and do not become CNN-brained or FOX-brained.

If you are not a trouble maker who just pop up and ask some silly question just to upset some folks, then you should have asked this question a little differently. How anyone can hate a "land" specially "Holyland". That is a silly question ... Isn't it?
But if you meant to say "why hate Jews or Israel", then some of our brothers have provided some great answers. But I want to address this question a little differently.

I don't know if you are a Christian or a Jew.

If you are a Christian then let me tell you this:
When the Byzantinie Christians were surrendering Jerusalem to the Muslims they put some conditions. One of the condition was that the Muslims would not allow the Jews to settle in Jerusalem. This was a Christian condition to surrender... and you talk that Muslims hate Jews?
When Christian Crusaders came to the HolyLand they slaughtered both Muslims and Jews alike.
Before the appearance of Zionists in 1880s the Jews have been killed and persecuted by the Christians but always saved and protected by the Muslims.

If you are a Jew then let me tell you this:
There are tons of real Jews who hate the State of Israel, because according to Torah the State of Israel will be established by the Messiah. Any state for Jews created before the arrival of the Messiah is fake and not true Israel. Read yourself.

Visit and read all you want in these Jewish websites:
http://www.nkusa.org/
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/
Therefore, shame on you that you do not know your own religion.

See... Everyone hates this Israel !

capetonian

I do not hate Jews, i just hate the continuos lies that are always forthcoming from their elected political leadership. It really sickens me. From war crimes denials to Apartheid denials etc. The latest joke of a speach made by their president Netanyahu goes something like this "i call on the international community to impose harsher sanctions on Iran. If it can't be done within the Security Council, then it must be done outside of it". If i am not mistaken this statement was made on the same day on which they unveiled their new War Drone Plane, which is capable of reaching Iran.

Israel is in violation of so many International Laws, and yet he is calling on the International Community to impose harsher sanctions on Iran. What a joke. The saddest thing about this is, is that they are above the Law.

FreedomFighter

Why do you people hate the Holy Land so much? Is it true Jews and Arabs can get along?

When you come here asking such questions, do not expect us to have a little pity for this israel/zionist. The Jews and Arabs can get along fine, if all the Palestinian land is given back to Palestine and is controlled by the Muslims, NOT by the Jews. The Jews, the ones living in israel are zionists because they agree to snatch the land which does not belong to them and to live on it. They are terrorists. And if you still don't know why we hate them, then you can check out these links

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=372413&postcount=8

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=372417&postcount=9

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=372419&postcount=10

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=372420&postcount=11

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=372421&postcount=12

How do you think these victims felt at those moments? How do you think they went through it?

Not only are we the victims of them, but the world. Not any where is safe from these zionists. The world is their slaves, and the zionists are the chosen people, so everyone who is gentile is lower than them. It is time that people realize this before it's too late.

Valerie

I have a question, because honestly I don't know much about what's going on there (media doesn't always tell everything on both sides obviously). And due to my ignorance I have this bad feeling I sound stupid.

So the question is, not all people of the jewish faith are bad to all Muslims? I don't know the general feeling on this, and I don't want to make assumptions... I'm going to look at Munawar's links (Thanks for those).

FreedomFighter

^No, not all are bad. Because there are those who believe that israel is supposed to be Palestine, not israel, and they are against Jews living there and snatching land, etc. And then there are also those Jews who are not israeli/zionist Jews and do not support them. Mainly our hatred is for the Jews who live in israel, who have killed our brothers and sisters, who have snatched their land, etc, and those who support them.

Jews and Muslims have lived side by side even during the prophet's (pbuh) time. But even then, they were already evil and broke many treaties that were made with the Muslims.

Clutch

Alternatively, you can ask, "Why all the hatred against the Palestinians?"... Because, they seem to be the one's dying/killed/oppressed in disproportionate numbers??

:)

kayleigh

I have a question, because honestly I don't know much about what's going on there (media doesn't always tell everything on both sides obviously). And due to my ignorance I have this bad feeling I sound stupid.

So the question is, not all people of the jewish faith are bad to all Muslims? I don't know the general feeling on this, and I don't want to make assumptions... I'm going to look at Munawar's links (Thanks for those).

No, non-Zionist Jews are awesome (lol, my opinion only), and it would be silly to hate all Jews since their religion is very close to Islam. You'd have more in common with a religious Jew than a Christian. But Zionists are bad and Zionists aren't just Jews. In the US especially, many if not most Zionists are Christian - usually from the Evangelical movement.

FreedomFighter

Thanks for the answer, FreedomFighter. I appreciate it.

Welcome :)

Alternatively, you can ask, "Why all the hatred against the Palestinians?"... Because, they seem to be the one's dying/killed/oppressed in disproportionate numbers??

:)

Ya. Those who have hatred for them, mainly do so because they are blinded by their hatred towards Muslims. They can not see that Palestinians suffering is not just a Muslim thing, but it should be a concern for everybody, whether Muslims or not. They are also fed by these barbarians israeli propaganda which is all lies, as usual.

Valerie

In the US especially, many if not most Zionists are Christian - usually from the Evangelical movement.

That doesn't surprise me. Also explains why I don't know what all is going on... (I was raised in a church where we had to go door to door with booklets... I can't even begin to tell you how rough that is on a kid. Had one lady chase me down the street screaming at me.. I was 11.. heh).

The whole thing is so sad. :(

aSmileAday

Assalmu Alaykum WR WB
"Why is Palestinian Blood So Cheap?"
Valerie. It's good to hear you say "(media doesn't always tell everything on both sides obviously)" You are one up on most Americans. It's important to remember no matter religion, race, status, etc. there are good and bad people everywhere. I too was raised in church (thankfully no door-to-door pamphlet giving, lol) and was taught to believe Jews are the "chosen people" and basically, in a nutshell, the victims. We are all "victims" in one way or the other, however, some people, in this case, some Jewish people, decide to take advantage of and exploit situations (i.e. the Holocaust) that they personally have never experiened. And the majority of the media in the U.S. is controlled by Jews with this way of thinking to further their agenda to gain, basically, what I consider, world control. Think of it. If you are against Israel (and therefore against America because we supply them with just about everything) you are anti-semetic, anti-american. Where's the freedom of speech in that? Anyhow, the problem is ( ithink i have a point, lol) that basically Jews & Muslims were living together, Jews left, Muslims stayed & multiplied/flourished (naturally) and when Jews came back they say, this is our land, leave. Which is why you now have Palestinians living enclosed in walls with food & medical supplies cut-off or extremely limited, schools (with children in it) & medical supply wharehouses bombed, 1,2,3, year old babies being shot point blank in the chest by israeli soldiers, etc.....But you don't see that on U.S. t.v because of the control of the media by the Zionist Jews. And yes, it's very sad.....But the real tragedy is that because they're Muslim (terrorists) and not Jewish ("victims") everyone turns a blind eye/deaf ear.....and when it is spoken about the American and Jewish government will stop at no means to silence that person.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
I try to avoid politics as I am interested in the religion of Islam and not the politics of the Middle East, but it is hard to understand how people can say that the Palestinians don't want Peace when "The Man of Peace" as George Bush called Ariel Sharon when Ariel Sharon had said these things and many others:

. "I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child will be born in this area"

4. "With One hit I've end 750 Palestinians " ( in Rafah, 1956)

5. "I vow that if I was just an Israeli Civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him" 6. "The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, Because the Palestinian child existence refers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger"

7. "I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian woman is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do"

A Conservative Estimate of Total Direct U.S. Aid to Israel: Almost $114 Billion

If I read the information at the above link correctly, the 2008 military grant was for 2,380.6 million dollars? And, that a common practice in Israel was to blow up an entire apartment building to kill one visitor who may have been a terrorist?

[yt]5Kjr_b4aAQk&feature=PlayList&p=AD9A6C83ED171C55&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5[/yt]

capetonian

I was born in 1968 in Aparheid South Africa. As an 8 year old i witnessed the first major national uprising in 1976 and as a 17 year old participated in next major uprising in 1985. We as South Africans suffered under Apartheid, but it pales in comparison to the pain and suffering of my Palestinian brothers and sisters.

arzafar

to understand the present day israel/Palestinian conflict please watch.

OCCUPATION 101
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_101

[vg]-2451908450811690589[/vg]

The great thing about this documentary was that most of the speakers are jews and even some Jews (an Israeli citizen). please distribute and redistribute this video so that as many people (especially Americans) can watch this video. israel received 3-6 mil USD in aid from the US everyday!

oh and there are hindu Zionists too. In fact india has always been the biggest supporter of israel. im currently doing my own research on the whole zionist movement.

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: all i can say i HATE JEWS! dont care what anyone thinks or says about them
they kill our brothers and sisters everday they hate us
they take our holy land of palestine the have no mercy on us the kill women childern ld people and the exepct us to like them! oh no:angryred: :tti_sister: i just pray all protect our brothers and sisters inshallah ya rabi !:SMILY209::inshallah:

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

It's hard to forget the story about a little girl who was having a birthday party in her home and lost most of her family and her own life because a suspected terrorist was visiting the apartment complex and Israel rocketed the entire complex killing her and her family in an attempt to kill one terrorist. The money for the rockets came from my tax dollars.

Please Read.

Mat 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Children of Gaza

Children Slide Show

BRING HOPE TO PALESTINE CHILDREN
1753936f520.jpg

By frank_h_smith at 2010-02-25