Wicked! Battle at Kruger, Buffalo, Lions and Crocodiles

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
This video is too long, i've watched the first 3 mins, can anyone tell me what's going to happen?

salam sister
so the lions caught the poor small bufallo and were dragging him out of water ,then crocodile was dragging him back to the water. the lions won..
then the big group of bufallos came back to help the little one,and they saved him
wasalam

Amirah20

my brother showed me this vid 2 nights ago. I thought the buffalo was dead after what it went through. our ummah needs to be like the buffalo, we need to unite and save our fellow muslims :).

BGfromGB

Leeu, Krokodils en buffels.

This is nature at its best. A hard life for the animals. The lions get hungry, they need to eat. They will take on the easiest prey. Nothing wrong with that. And the crocodiles too need to eat and so they had a go. But the resilient and unifying force of buffalos was just too awesome. This is all part of God's creation. Wonderful vid that was.

I was at the Kruger National Park some years ago and personally witnessed a cheetah chasing an impala at such an incredible speed. Unfortunately for the impala, it turned out to be a hearty meal for 6 other cheetahs.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Sobhan Allah! There are some lessons we should learn from this wonderful video:

First, If Allah SWT wants to save you, He will save you even if you were between the jaws of lions and crocodiles!

Second, never give up hope and trust in Allah SWT and his Mercy and power no matter how so difficult tribulation you are in.

Third, Allah's Hand is upon the hands of united group, supporting them and helping them. It is really weird that the buffaloes have understood this lesson and WE haven't yet!!!!!!!!!!

Fourth, brother Mabsoot is a good selector :ma: though he is usually here for some certain job!