Wife beating in Islam: the rules

justoneofmillion

assalam,sis this has already been posted a couple of times i think but yeah remind us everyday you are right:D
i believe that it is one of the most shameful things i mean how can one beat his sweety seriously if there is disagreement there are other ways to solve problems and control the aggressivity i don`t know sports or something i would take my wife for jogging every other morning at 5:30 for 15 km and am sure she will be so tired that she won`t bother me at all ...lol plus i believe that if a wife is happy,satisfied and a pious muslimah on top of that there is very little chance for things to reach that far and if there is a very strong disagreement than the door is open a good compromise is better than a house full of conflicts.sorry if i said anything wrong am not an expert but i really believe that a healthy mumin life combined with sports and healthy food is the best thing ever for the mind body and soul.la creme de la creme! so people exercise!
ps.we get it boss!:SMILY303: just kidding jazakillah khair
wassalam

justoneofmillion

Has it??????
oops, soory i didn't know ;)
assalam, well sis your title is just amzing it jumps at one`s eye right away it is like" hey !get on the ring people here are the rules.".. are you sure you are not Don King ?....me kidding again my dentist told me i had nice teeth today so am kinda happy just wait until i watch or read some news..........lol!

wassalam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:lol:, :lol:
mashallah thats good news then( about your theeth)----> wait till when you'll swith the news on :lol:, no, inshallah