Words Of Wisdom

Ershad

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety; after all, it is only in the darkest nights that the stars shine more brilliantly.”

-Ali Ibn Abi Taalib (R.A)

Ershad

“The [example of the] value of this world in comparison to [that of] the Hereafter is as if you dip a finger in the ocean and then pull it out. See how much water sticks to it.” [Muslim]

Ershad

“A friend cannot be considered a friend until he is tested in three occasions: in time of need, behind your back, and after your death. -Ali Ibn Ali Talib (R.A)

Ershad

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu ‘anhu):

At-Tufail bin ‘Amr came to Allah’s Apostle (Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam)
and said, “O Allah’s Apostle! The tribe of Daus has disobeyed (Allah and
His Apostle) and refused (to embrace Islam), therefore, invoke Allah’s
wrath for them.”

The people thought that the Prophet (Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) would
invoke Allah’s wrath for them, but he said, “O Allah! Guide the tribe Of
Daus and let them come to us.”

Bukhari Vol. 8 : No. 406

Ershad

If you put your whole trust in Allah, as you ought, He most certainly will satisfy your needs, as He satisfies those of the birds. They come out hungry in the morning, but return full to their nests.[Tirmidhi]

Ershad

“Speak the truth – Al Qur’an 3:17
Speak straight – Al Qur’an 33:70
Speak justice – Al Qur’an 6:152
Speak kindly – Al Qur’an 2:83
Speak politely – Al Qur’an 17:53
Speak fairly – Al Qur’an 17:28
Speak gently – Al Qur’an 20:44
Speak graciously – Al Qur’an 17:23
Speak not in vain – Al Qur’an 23:3
Speak no lie – Al Qur’an 22:30”

Ershad

It is reported that Imâm Al-Shâfi’î – Allâh have mercy on him – said:

“If you fear becoming deluded and impressed by your deeds then remember whose pleasure you are seeking, and the joy (Paradise) in which you want to be, and what punishment you fear. Whoever thinks about these things will diminish his deeds.”

[Al-Dhahabî, Siyar A’lâm Al-Nubalâ’ 10:42.]

Ershad

“If you’re a believer, you don’t need a miracle, if you’re not then no miracle is ever enough.”

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

"Verily, Allah gives Dunya to those whom He love and those whom He does not love, but dedication to Islam only to those whom He love."

:wasalam:

Ershad

“Do not be too hard, lest you be broken; do not be too soft, lest you be squeezed. -Ali ibn Abi Talib”

Ershad

“A person never ceases to be knowledgeable as long as he continues to study. But when he leaves seeking knowledge, and thinks he is sufficed with what he has learnt; then he is in the most ignorant situation he has ever been.

– Sa’eed ibn Al-Jubayr (rahimahullaah)

Ershad

““Richness does not lie in the abundance of (worldly) goods, but richness is the richness of the soul (heart, self).””

- - Rasulullah (SAW)

Ershad

Prophet SAW said : "If a woman prays her five (daily prayers), fasts her month (i.e. Ramadan), guards her private parts, and obeys her husband, it will be said to her, 'Enter Paradise through whichever of the gates of Paradise you wish.' ''

—[Sahih Al-Bukhari]—

Ershad

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “It is the excellence of a man’s faith that he gives up meaningless work.” [Tirmidhi, Ahmad]

Ershad

““Try to pass your mornings and evenings in a state where your heart is free from all ill-feelings, jealousy and hatred for everyone, and remember that this is my Sunnah, and he who loves my Sunnah will be with me in paradise.””

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Ershad

It was narrated that Ka‘b ibn ‘Ajrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said to me:

“Charity extinguishes sin as water extinguishes fire.”

-Al-Tirmidhi (614)

Ershad

“Allah the Almighty said:

‘O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.’”

-(Tirmidhi)