Words Of Wisdom

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Fatimah (ra) the Queen of Queens once said,

"The best woman is the one who does not look at men, nor does she allow men to look at her."

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Love isn't finding someone you can live with.
Its finding someone you can't live without,
and being there for them forever.
And keeping that promise...
I love you

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
If I could give you one thing in life,
I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes,
Only then would you realise how special you are to me...

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
How can one thank ALLAH fully when thanking HIM in itself is a blessing from ALLAH?

i think it was a dua said by Dawud Alaihisalaam... though i ma not sure...

"How Can I Ever Truly Thank You When Thanking You Is Also A Gift From You Unto Me"

Wasalaam :)

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
The person who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, and how hard you are to handle. But still wants you in their life.

afshankausar

This is so beautiful and very true,,,It was when i was very young in age and there was a catastrophic earthquake in Bhuj...i lost nobody Mine in that calamity but it was so terrible blessing for me which turned me a regular namazi since then ( Alhamdulillaah ).

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
"Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all, its in the darkest of nights that the stars shine brightly."

['Alee Ibn Abee Taalib]

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
"people do not care how nobly they live but only hoe long, although its within everyone's reach to live nobly but within no-one's power to live long."
-seneca

"Don't be Muslim by chance,
Be a Muslim by choice."

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Two people who truly love one another will not be separated by the first minor offense that either of them commit, because their love is too strong to be broken by such minor matters.