Would you do it for $/£?

habib786

himmm make it $2000 and i think i will let u but u got to be careful u don't poke into my retina .... lololllllllloooooolll

will you dip yourself on the ice tub for 1 hour for $100...non stop ..

al-muslimah

No way! haha

Would you eat slimy green slugs for breakfast, lunch and dinner for a whole week for $1000 per day? ew!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
lool i aint that desperate :D

would yuu beet up the devil .. for nothing :D???

and

if you are a women .. would you grow a beard/mostach ??
for 500$

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
*hum*hum*

I couldn't not respond to this...

Brother Osman, what on earth are you insituating here?

Sisters, serious action has to be taken..we cannot accept this sort of..comment :D can we?

JK JK :)

If it would grow :rolleyes:..why not?

*in your dreams maybe*

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
*hum*hum*

I couldn't not respond to this...

Brother Osman, what on earth are you insituating here?

Sisters, serious action has to be taken..we cannot accept this sort of..comment :D can we?

JK JK :)

If it would grow :rolleyes:..why not?

*in your dreams maybe*
Pah! More Like your night mares!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
lool i aint that desperate :D

would yuu beet up the devil .. for nothing :D???

and

if you are a women .. would you grow a beard/mostach ??
for 500$
Now doing that stuff for $500 is not worth it, cause even I can maek that much money and more if I just worked in a restuarant washing the dishes lol. :)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
You Horrible boy!!!

If I could I would strangle you..:).. for less than a penny
Aw, ain't that so sweet? :D (<- sniggers stupidly) Strangle a brother just because of his dirty boyish jokes lol :lol:. Ther are other repulsive boy jokes, some negative (spit at those, and ones that are just complete funny like fighting or gun battling, which other boys in my area, KAfir and Muslim, enjoys playing.

Assalamu Alykum.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
we r onlii joking sis :D

would you come face to face with a lion ..for 1 min
yuu will get 100$
unless u end up in sever injury then i av to pay for yr hospital fees loooooolll:D

Phoyage

Would you eat a coakroach burger. Sprinkled with sugar and mud. And with crushed worms.
Raw.
For $ 10,000
Warning:
If your eating don't read this...
P.S.: Wasn't I supposed to say dat at the beggining?

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
noway specially if he is bigger than me LOOOOOL :)
would you run as fast as you can for one hour for 1,000,000$ ?

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
I would've done those things too, I probably would've rather have done the backtub full of cockroaches, except there are some things that your gonna have to give me:

1.Goggles so that their mites and fleas don't go into my eyes. Ouch!

2.Soemthing that covers up my nose, I don't want to breath in thier mites or accidently blow a cockroach into my nose. Ew!

3.Something tp cover up my mouth. I especially don't one of those in my mouth or crwling all over my lips, I would've been brushing my teeth and cleaning my mouth so much that I'd be ripping the skin off.

4.You've got to give me some decent amount of soap and bodywash, (oh yeah and shampoo) so that I could clean off all the fleas and mites from the cockroaches, and if you don't want to give me a lot of shampoo (I'd prefer this more too), then get me a razr so I can shave off all the hair on my head (I've got a lot of it).

So yeach, that's what I'd do. I'd rather do that than write "I Love Math!" even ONE HUNDRED times, or even 10 times cause I ahte Math, and I HATE school! I'd prefer going to a Madrashah. :D

Oh and by the way, I'm not greedy, I'd use that money in the way that pleases Allah, AND THAT'S gonna be GREAT for me!

If I had that much money I'd be able to get the EFFING HELL out of my damn house, yo I hate it in here. Especially beacuse of my *!*!*!*!IN FATHER!

Man with that money I'd be able to go to Kuwait, become a Hafez and be the honorable student of Sheikh MEshary Al Afasy, and then after that I'm living a life

my brother how can you even think about that, I mean without your dad you wouldn't be here today, how can one call him self a hafiz when he is cursing his parents, Allah will curse you if you curse your parents.