Wounds of Palestine

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

Do you know what our brothers and sisters in Palestine face each and every day?
They face SO MUCH.
They live a life no one can bare to live.

This video is a short clip on a small part of what palestine goes through.

[yt]oGpOhDqn0Xs[/yt]

falasteenrose

Allah protect them

assalamu alaikum wr wb
May Allah destroy the enemies of Islam.... give victory to the muslims and protect them wherever they are.
My heart is crying for the innocents suffering at the hands of this evil oppression.
What more can we do to stop the tears of innocent kids like this :(
Am disgusted and frustrated
Allah protect us all.. guide us... and keep us upon the Sirat al Mustaqim... ameeeeen!!
Ur sister
Falasteenrose

sharieff

Allaah knows best

Assaalam Alakim. the video is very touching and seeing whats going on today with muslims all over the world, the days of judgement is closer than the letters A and B. and Allaah knows best.

ASSALAM ALAKIM.

Hannah123

One Truth
All i can do is cry and pray to the One and Only Allah(swt). I told my mother about some of the videos i've seen about palestine and israel. Guess what she said (she's christian) "the jews are Gods chosen people,so it doesn't matter...people are suffering all over the world not just there"
Subhan'Allah, may Allah make me a light for my family to see the Truth. Ameen.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Insha-Allah,if He wills Palestine will be free again.The falg of ISLAM will be fllying high over Masjid-E-Aqsa(BAITUL MUQADDAS).

cmelbouzaidi

It is just heartbreaking to see these beautiful children living a life being terrorized, tortured and killed. As a mother, I just cannot even imagine such pain, just watching this in the comfort of my home far away makes me so depressed and angry. If we cannot go there to help our brothers and sisters, whoever has an extra couple of dollars, please donate to a legitimate charity to help make at least a day or an eid a little more bearable for our brothers and sisters in Palestine. KinderUSA has such a programme for Palestine and there are others, too. I can't bear to think that the USA gives Israel $10 - $15 million A DAY.....

AAminAA

Amatullah

All the world helps Israel... Who helps Palestine ? Why is all bad happening to us ?

WHY ???

Because WE deserve it !

We don't feel for each other, we don't help each other,all we do is talking how we are sorry, but where are the actions ? We are far from real emaan , and i wonder :"What would our teacher peace be upon him say about us if he were alive today ? Can we face Allah Almighty ?

I'm very mad at all rich muslim countries.... Palestinians have no weapons, they have no food as they supposed to, they have no medical help...all they have is Allah s.w.t., may He help them, overcome this hard time... Ameen !

May He make Jannat-ul-firdaws their home. Ameen !There is nothing that can express my emotions, feelings for those kids...who want's Jannah... and they didn't do anything, and they are NOT doing anything to harm anybody...they are kids who's childhood was stolen before they were born...

O Allah, help them ... make them strong in faith in you, make them winners insha'Allah !

There is Bosnian nasheed, and every time i listen to it , i cry , and cry, and cry...

"......Palestine our homeland, ghareeb you became

And longer than Yusuf, in prison you remained......."

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

PLEASE DONATE

http://www.islamic-relief.com/submenu/Appeal/gaza_strip_appeal.html

2uyn2pg.jpg