youngest father in uk

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalaam walaikum,

Asja, I just wrote this is not worth our time. Please do not overreact to the word sex.

This is what I meant: Why are we talking about non-Muslims having sex. We Muslims have so many more issues to deal with.

We need to look at ourselves.

This is not a newsworthy item. Shame on us. This is equivalent to gossip tabloid.

Wa allaicumu sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Yes, it is great shame that Muslims today are not taking enough care of their speach, although they do know or should know that this is important part of their Muslim character, important part of their shame infront of Allah, infront of other people, and at the end of themselves as well. Taking care of our speach, of our words, keeping them modest, directly affects on our deeds, and this is the reason why Allah on many places in Quran is ordering us to take great care of our words, as we will be held accountable for them.

When we take time to look up on the deeds of other people, wether they are Muslims or not, we take time to take message from them, we take time to learn others which is the correct way of living, we take time to educate our society, and at the end, becouse we always start from ourselves, we take time to correct our own mistakes and learn.

What is also important to point out, is that in Islaam there are no more important or less important things, every part of Islaam is equally important and should be understood and practised on this way InshAllah. This is why Allah has said in Quran that He has perfected our religion, Islaam, so that our lifes can be fulfiled with piety, so that we can proudly present the identity of Muslim in our societies.

At the end I have nothing more to add except, yes indeed it is a great shame and may Allah guide us all. Amenn Ya Rabb

:salam2:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am not complaining. I am making an objective critisicsm. Brother, this forum is to reinforce the pratical application of Islam.
I do not see this item as being newsworthy. And, this has nothing to do with the Muslim world.
We know this happens...we know this has happened..and we know this will happen..

The ages should not be surprising to us...it is a matter of maturation. A young man and a young woman were left alone...bingo. If anything this should be a wake-up call to the parents of young girls who are in public schools. To the Muslim parent..I say do you really think your daughters are protect from young men who sit in class with them?

aisha16

Sis harb, this is not an over reaction. I'm a brit, this is quite normal in the UK, what I have said happens every day. :(

I think I'm right in saying it is exactly the same in the USA.

Yeah you're right. I never been to England or the UK but here in the states you'll always see girls in high school with either baby bumps,baby strollers, or toddlers at their sides. You'll hardly ever see the father with them. Kinda sad. Today kids are having kids. Doesn't get any more messed up than that..and it's not culture...it's filth...gross stuff.

MuslimShadow

I'm sure someone will break their record(age) sooner or later.

some people say love is the solution to everything. i don't agree with it. here i think fear of ALLAH would have worked.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
when I was 14/15 years old we never talked about sex at home and I was so close-minded that I didn't know what and how two people could do with their body,except going to the toilet:ma:.
nowdays there is no ashame,and it's more probable that children know much more than adults about that matter.that's why Islam forbids what's bad.:SMILY286:

lovefordeen

assalaamu alaikum

we need to practice gender segregation starting from our homes,with our guests and non mahram relatives as well...it's so sad that gender segregation is fading away from us...many of us don't take it seriously till some problem arises...

it frightens me to where this duniya is heading...

lovefordeen

assalaamu alaikum

the tv has a lot to be blamed for this kind of behaviour as well...we need to throw those dirty movies and ads out of our homes..

esperanza

revert of many years
assalaamu alaikum

the tv has a lot to be blamed for this kind of behaviour as well...we need to throw those dirty movies and ads out of our homes..

ypur right sister tv is to blame for many things,,,and its all become so normal in many muslim homes

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:

Poor girl.
She is still way tooo young to be a mother!!!
I can't imagine her future would be like
being a young mother and with an immature boy that made her pregnant!

Let hope that people
around her give their best support that she'll be needing from time to time.

~May Allah swt help,guide and protect all muslims~Amin!

Thank you for sharing
sister.
:jazaak:

Take care,
~Wassalam :)