Video Youngest Muslim Reverts in The World. Children in England Turn To Islam.

riyazbhat

:mashallah: very moving...islam is the religion that we are born into and then it is our parents etc who teach us different beliefs. thus it would seem to me that these children just found the inner peace in going to the mosque and i hope and pray that they keep on learning about islam.
may God bless their mother as well. she seems to be a gentle woman to let her daugther go to the mosque.
:wasalam:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
If you want to wear a hijab go to Saudi Arabia or Iran.

You will soon want to be back in the west with the frredoms that you enjoy here.

if you want to act like some girl wearing a tent go to a muslim country.

You are not in a position to tell any one to what to do, or what to wear... , I think every one have the right to wear what they want as long as it is modest.

Beside Why dont you go to your church and ask the Nun's to take off the cover they have all the time ..

Please show some respect to people.

Later

sugarbb

What freedom are you talking about ? if you think wearing a hijab means you have lost your freedom, you are so wrong. i am living in a non-muslim country and i am very happy wearing my hijab, Alhamdulillah. For Allah will guide whom He will. A muslim will do'a for their sister to be able to face any difficulty with perseverance and patience not otherwise. InsyaAllah, she will be fine.

xclusiv4321

Nice Vid

I think that the black haired girl shows a true interest in Islam, you can tell by how introspecitive she's being that she really is thinking about it, not just simply doing it because its what the nighbor hood kids are doing. The other kids I'm not so sure about. But there's something about this girl that makes her seem very intriguing, she thinks about things that most adults haven't even given the time of day for. It's stories like these that touch me the most, someone who has an amazing character yet came from a very difficult background. I can tell she's going to end up somewhere amazing. :blackhijab:

soulzcore

Abd-Allah !!
MashaAllah nice video..

If you want to wear a hijab go to Saudi Arabia or Iran.

You will soon want to be back in the west with the frredoms that you enjoy here.

if you want to act like some girl wearing a tent go to a muslim country.

She said a Hijab :girl3: and not a tent,there's lot of diff b/w both of those...

I am refraining from flaming :angryblue: u coz this an Islamic forum.. Try to learn abt the things which u comment on..

These kids must get help

Assalamo Alaikom

I am so proud of these kids but at the same time I am disapointed because of their tough situations. Therefore, some muslims must step up and help take care of these kids financially and spirtually. I wish I could help but I live in USA. Please DO help these kids JAZAKOMO ALLAH.
ASSALAMO ALAIKOM !!!

liaa

Hmph, I'm 12 and my mom won't let me wear my hijab. :( I love this video though.
ohh :( this is bad :( inshallah she will let you wear it ,i think wearin the hijab is soo nice , it allowds you to protect yourself from the evil views, from ppl staring at your beauty, your beauty is to expensive to be shown to others :) inshallah you will wear it, just try to talk to her , is she a muslim?? or what is her reasonn?

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam aliakum
these kids are strong inshAllah they'll be ok....not everyone can grow up privledged\

Assalamo Alaikom

I am so proud of these kids but at the same time I am disapointed because of their tough situations. Therefore, some muslims must step up and help take care of these kids financially and spirtually. I wish I could help but I live in USA. Please DO help these kids JAZAKOMO ALLAH.
ASSALAMO ALAIKOM !!!

allah's abd

fitra

as prophet peace be up on him :saw2: said in a hadeeth , every human being is born muslim (ala al fitra : by nature) and after his birth it's his parents and environnement that make him or her someting else.

monaxd

mashaallah

hi everybody.

its so amazing. i hope they will be good muslim.
i have never in my life seen thing like that. when i first saw this video my reaction was: wow it is realy? i siad to my mum and sisters come here and look this video and they was glad too. and now i have
wasalam mona.