Video Youngest Muslim Reverts in The World. Children in England Turn To Islam.

fauziya

assalamu alykum wa rehmatullahi wa barakath....

:mashallah:..........may allah help all of us to spend r entire life n die as a true muslim.....:tti_sister:
aameen

Almaas

:ma:

This is part of a programme that came on tv a few years ago.
It's very good and the kids are so cute, may Allah forever keep them on the straight path.

brenda_amin19

how nice!!

wow this is so nice. I love the story. Good job kids:shake:
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/youngest_muslim_reverts_england_turn_to_islam.jpg[/imgleft] This video just Shows kids who were interested in Islam. They were attracted to the Mosque and wanted to learn more about the Religion. Nobody has gone around to actually tell these kids what to do, it is by their own free choice and they just like going to the Mosque and like Muslim culture..
For Videos from more informed grown up people click here

Click Here to see A Discussion Started by an English Protestant who was "offended" by This Video and the Replies from Ex-Christian Muslim Reverts.

[vg]6872731311255429137[/vg]

MuhammadAbdAllah

children from Britain converting to islam

Masha Allah the world is changing, it is cute to see the young ones being interested in Islam a religion which their parents have a bad thought about. New generation of children will turn Britain to a muslim state which hopefully will give the palestinians their land back.

chopdat

Suhannallah!!

Its a really cool video, Allah Always keep the children happy, and grant them the highest levels in paradise. I hope there interest and thirst for learning ISLAM last for ever and ever!! Allah grant them deep wisdom and knowledge of the Quran, the words of God. Myself being born a muslim, was really amazed by the interests shown by new muslim and their thirst and eagerness to learn, so i thought to myself i should also be as eager to learn my religion! So i went and completed a 6 year course learning arabic, islamic law, studied the words of God (quran) and the words of the messenger of God Muhammad SAW. I pray to Allah that he always keeps us on the straight path, offer our 5 times prayer and become true muslims. All praise to Allah we born as muslims, we need to strengthen our Belief/Imaan and try to make our Paradise.

Anyone know what the children are up to now? the video is 2 years or so old, any update? I pray to Allah they are in the best of health and their Imaan is getting stronger everyday Ameen

Khoolguy

Salam alaikum,

It's a very intriguing video. But can we really say that these kids "understand" Islam? It seems a bit like they got into it just because it's what the neighborhood kids were doing. I would like to somehow see them 10 years from now and find out what happened to them.

I am very happy to see these girls so attracted to Mosque but I hope that Allah gives them enough chances to stay Muslim. I also feel bad at the end that she had to wait for a month before they find a female muslim teacher. Our Muslim communities have a great shortage of well qualified teachers. My kids felt sad for these kids and were asking me for a way to contact them to help them in any way possible. If anyone know please let me know Inshallah.

abuayesha

I am very happy to see these girls so attracted to Mosque but I hope that Allah gives them enough chances to stay Muslim. I also feel bad at the end that she had to wait for a month before they find a female muslim teacher. Our Muslim communities have a great shortage of well qualified teachers. My kids felt sad for these kids and were asking me for a way to contact them to help them in any way possible. If anyone know please let me know Inshallah.

:wasalam:

Well no one could answer him. Those who live in the UK should be able to give a clue.

May Allaah protect those children.

Wassalaam

thahaabdulla

assalamu alaikum

nice vedeo can any one tell me how to download these vedeos. they are amazing
may Allah show the light of islam to the whole world

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/youngest_muslim_reverts_england_turn_to_islam.jpg[/imgleft] This video just Shows kids who were interested in Islam. They were attracted to the Mosque and wanted to learn more about the Religion. Nobody has gone around to actually tell these kids what to do, it is by their own free choice and they just like going to the Mosque and like Muslim culture..
For Videos from more informed grown up people click here

Click Here to see A Discussion Started by an English Protestant who was "offended" by This Video and the Replies from Ex-Christian Muslim Reverts.

[vg]6872731311255429137[/vg]

Suhayla86

The part about this video that caught my heart, was when the girls mother told her that she could not go to the mosque anymore and how bad that hurt her heart. She understands Islam because she knows that it is the peace and love of Allah and she wanted so much to be in the mosque and learn about the way of Allah. Joy was brought to my heart when i seen her overjoyed to be allowed to go to the mosque again. She may not understand all about Islam but Allah has started the process and Inshallah he will bless these children and show them the path of Allah. Praise Allah for this site.

Renee

I have now seen the video and read through the thread and it seems like the video is a few years old. It would be interesting to get an update to what happened next if that is possible. From what I understood they never reverted officially although the both girls seem very honest in their interest in persuing a muslim life. I was amazed to see how even the youngest of them had the courage to wear niqab at such a young age! An amazing film indeed. If the girls really has reverted since then, I think their mom will eventually follow as she at least was open minded enough to let her daughters go to the mosque, learn about islam and even dress themselves in hijab! My only concern is about their brother who seemed very immature to say at least. More interested in The Simpsons than learning about the true path. We can all hope he has matured some since then, since the video is few years old and he too will eventually come to faith. They say girls mature earlier than boys and in this case it obviously seems to be true. I won't say he was stupid, just a bit immature but then I don't know how old he really was.

kayenat

:salam2:
It s really the prove of the truth of Islam cos as we we see how the Christians and Jews try to spoil the image of Islam and how do they spent countless of dollars to escape people from Islam the but the truth s truth and the fact s seems to anyone who wan guidance from Allah. like this there are many other videos and celebrities who accepted Islam. :ma: Allah guide us to be a real good Muslim so that we show the non muslim the realitly of islam
wasalam

mor3b

it is wouderful

what a wonderful video , i ask allah to make them a good muslims , it is cool

alfadhl

Praise to Allah

Allahu Akbar... Allahu Akbar...

Allahuma inna nas'aluka isitqamatan fil-Islaam...

(O... Allah give to us "istiqamah" in Islam)

NZMuslimah

salam

may Allah protect and guide these kids, it looks like they just trying to fit and be accepted but inshallah I hope as they grow up they will stay as muslims and not let any1 tell them they cant be muslims... jazakallah for posting it..

:ma: