Your Prayers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2: Brothers and Sisters,

My wife is in early labor right now. I would like to request duaa from all of you to ease her hardships and grant us a healthy baby.

:salah: :tti_sister:

If I don`t ask this from my Brothers and Sisters on TTI, who should I ask???

:salam2:

ShyHijabi

Salaam brother,

Oh how exciting!!!!!! <jumps up and down with joy> I ask Allah swt to bring forth a healthy baby and for your wife to be protected and blessed. I also pray thet your new baby grow in Islam and always walk in the light of Islam. :tti_sister:

Wasalaam

~Sarah

warda A

Sister
Salaam brother,

Oh how exciting!!!!!! <jumps up and down with joy> I ask Allah swt to bring forth a healthy baby and for your wife to be protected and blessed. I also pray thet your new baby grow in Islam and always walk in the light of Islam. :tti_sister:

Wasalaam

~Sarah

I second that dua
mashalla, i hope you will have a child who will be a blessing to you and grow up into a righteous child Ameen
Yes TTI is a great family and we will make wonderful aunts and uncles :blackhijab:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Wow bro Masha Allah good news may Allah have his mercy on u and ur wife, grand u people with healthy child. and may protect him from the evils. Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2: Brother,

She and the baby are in my duas brother. May Allah ease it up for both the mother and the baby and may Allah make this child a good news bearer for the Ummah and may it be a firm follower, a Da'ee and a helper of the deen of Allah SWT.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

MashAllah.....Thats great news....

May he be among those on the straight path and grow up to be a righteous being

abu'muhammad

:salam2:, brother

May Allah give you the most adorable child , with utmost beauty and brilliant character. And InshaAllah , ease to the mother .

I'll pray, InshaAllah.

:wasalam:

etoile_de_mer

Insha Allah everything shall be ok my brother...
u'll be in my prayers ...also tell ur wife to read "la illaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazalimeen"...and read surah maryam & surah tarik.
I'm 38 & a half week...so very soon in the days to come i'll be in labor too..
so plz brothers & sisters make duas for me too...

massi

She 'll be ok incha Allaah my brother and don't forget to get us the new information about the baby .........:lol: :lol: :lol:

alexandra

Am so happy for u.Enshallah,allah will grant u a baby in a good health,just have faith in ALLAH.I ask allah to protect ur wife and bless her.I also ask allah for ur baby to grow in the light of islam,to follow the right path.

PUT UR TRUST IN ALLAH.

UR SISTER IN ISLAM,SARAH(MY MUSLIM NAME).....:hijabi::wasalam:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Masha Allah brother, insha allah brother you and your wife get a healthy baby. and grow in a good islamic family. ameen:)

AAminAA

Amatullah

:ma: may Allah s.w.t., help your wife and give you healty baby , the one that is going to be good for ummah and you to be proud of insha'Allah !

Keep us updated :)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Maasha ALLAH

salaam brother
I will inshaALLAH keep u and ur family in my duas :tti_sister: ...May ALLAH give patience to ur wife...
O ALLAH. Make that baby a mother/father of Ulama. Haafizaat, Aalimaat and Martyrs...Rich him/her with Kindness, Generosity and Patience....
Amiin Ya Rabbul Aalamiin...

Wassalam alaykum

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

INSHALLAH may ALMIGHTY ALLAH give you a healthy baby with the best character who will obey his/ her parents and contribute something to islam AMIN .

adiilah

Assalaamuralaikum Brother in Islam....

May Allah bless the new born baby and the mother ....
May Allah make the baby a good and pious muslim....to strengthen our ummah

:hijabi: Im very happy for u and ur wife ...

Just want to add this when someone is in labour or pregnant near due date it is recommended to read Surah Mariam it ease the delivery and when she is in labour she should drink much water and eat dates it from the Quran..

May Allah bless the Muslim ummah :tti_sister:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The pain of labor is nothing once the blessing is seen and starts to cry. Allah, subhana talla, has given you blessings upon blessings.I will make dua, InshaAllah.

Status
Not open for further replies.