your sister in islam.

niqaabis

Asalaam A'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuhu.
I pray that you are all in the best of health,amiin.

I came across this forum many years ago ,and so visited from time to time,reading the threads and shared this journey with you.i live in uk with my children,and i come from somali.

I am going through a difficult time at the moment.I am a practicing sister and i do try my best to follow the quran and the sunnah.
i have family back home who are having fanancial difficulties, and i am the only one they depend on other than ALLAH (sw).

It has been very difficult,i care about them so much, but there is little that i can do.i have given them every penny i have ,i have sold my gold to help them.i believe in al qadar and accept it alhamdullilah,i have reached a point where i do not have alot to go around, i am in debt. i am still gratefull to ALLAH the most kind.I need your advice and dua, please respond.:tti_sister:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
First welcome ya sister :D you said you found here nearly one year ago but we could get chance to hear from you just now ;)

Then about your problem, May Allah give you sabr and make everything easier for you sister.. please keep in trusting Allah firmly, He never let us alone ;) be patient, inshaallah you ll find a way so soon dear.

sanan khan

agree with dilek comments. Who trust on Allah, Allah must solve thier problems. Sabr is best treatment. Allah give courrange and sabr. Ameen

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
Mashallah,....I cannot provide the actual wording at the moment but jus know that giving those who is in need you will get the greater reward, have patience Allah swt is watching you and preparing your reward sister, it is easier said than done but patience is the key, Allah swt is most mercyful to whom is mercyful to others, May Allah place tranquility in your heart, and ease for your mind Ameen........can anyone provide correct hadith to what Im trying to say inshallah..

niqaabis

barakallahu fii kum, wajaakalahu khair,
i am greatfull for all your duas and comforting words.may ALLAH (sw) reward immencely .

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

I ask Allah subhanAhu wata3ala to help you. He is the One who really Helps and on Him we depend.

Some advice:

I don't know so much about the UK because i live in the Netherlands. In the Netherlands the government gives financial support to the needy who are not able to work or didn't find a job. They will help them to get a job. If it's the same in the UK, maybe you can ask this financieel support.

Work for practising women which i have in mind for you:

* think about baby-sitting, taking care for children of others in your home and get payed. Maybe you have some muslim sisters in the UK who want their babies to be in good muslim-hands when they are working outside home.
* Think about anything in UK to do from your home and get payed.
* Think about mosques where you can give quran/arabic-lessons to childeren or women if you are able to do so and get payed.
* Think about brothers and sisters in your area who know you well who can help you.

Do you have a husband, if not what about marrying a good practising muslim. If you don't know anyone ask sisters who are married to ask their husband.

I hope insha Allah your problem will be solved.

Take care oghti

Fi amanillah

Salamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

andi kumala dewi

Wa'alaykumsalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Mashaallah

Trust to Allah Subhanu Wata'ala will help u, stay attempt and du'a for Him

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Welcome to the TTI family. May Allah reward you for your commitment to your family and I can truly relate to this as my family always depends on me. Allah will provide and take care of you and your family. We are all struggling, but its all a test from Allah.:blackhijab:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh ukhti
i hope Allah will soon make ur situation becomes better and eventually give peace and tranquility in ur heart aminn
ukhti
many people go through different kind of hardships in their life
some through poverty and even wealth is counted as a trial from Allah
the hikmah (virtues) in what ur facing right now is maybe a way of how Allah wants u to always be close to Him
making lots of duaas and prayers to Him-seeking for His help
ukhti dont be sad cos we are all here with u
and in fact we all muslims are as one ummah who might not be able to solve ur problems but will always be there to listen and share ur tears with u :ma:
ukthi hope things will get much easier for u soon
and most important hope we all reach for our searching in peace in this temporary world
jazakallah hu khair :tti_sister:
:SMILY259:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

my dear sister welcome home.i like somalians:hijabi:.they are good muslims my best friends is somalian.
may ALLAH make life easy for you and help u deal with ur problems and help ur family:tti_sister:
keep faith sister.:wasalam: