YUSRA IS BORN!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
my dears,I hope you're all in good health and Imaan,did you forget me?:hijabi::hijabi:
Yesterday I brought to home my little Yusra.alhamdulillah everything was good,maybe the habitude to have children,maybe Allah really was close to me,but on 19th july my 4th child is born beautiful and healthy.
I'd like to spend more time on tti,but at the moment I'm really busy,moreover Ramadhan is approaching and I'm little anxious about what I'll do.may Allah bless you all:hearts::wasalam:

a_stranger

:ma: this is a very nice news , May Allah bless you sister and your children , May Allah help you in teaching them Quran , hadeeth and :salah:.......AlhamduliAllah i am very happy to hear this beautiful news.

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

CONGRATULATIONS sister!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you and little Yusra are in good health!

May Allah protect your whole family and keep you safe from all harm. May he bless you with good health and happiness Ameen

Have a blessed Ramadan sister inshallah!

wa salam

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

May Allah bless you, your husband and your children. May Allah make your children leaders of the pious and coolness of your eyes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Congratulation!

my dears,I hope you're all in good health and Imaan,did you forget me?:hijabi::hijabi:
Yesterday I brought to home my little Yusra.alhamdulillah everything was good,maybe the habitude to have children,maybe Allah really was close to me,but on 19th july my 4th child is born beautiful and healthy.
I'd like to spend more time on tti,but at the moment I'm really busy,moreover Ramadhan is approaching and I'm little anxious about what I'll do.may Allah bless you all:hearts::wasalam:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Assalamu'alaikum!
Masha'allah!
Masha'allah!
Masha'allah!
Alhamdulillah!
...........* ..*
........*.........*
.....*...............*
...*....................*
..*......................*
.*........................*.........*....*
*.........................*...*..............*
.*.........................*...................*
..*.........................*................*
...*.Love to have you back.......*
.....*..................................*
........*...........................*
...........*......................*
...............*...............*
..................*..........*
.....................*.....*
......................*..*
........................*
.......................*
..........................*
.............................*
................................*
.................................*
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
Congratulaton!
On your new born baby Yusra.
~May Allah blessed you and your family with the best of health~Amin!

Please
Take
Care !!!
Sister
:SMILY252: & *Hug!
~From queenislam

~Wassalam :)

binth ahmed

Walaikumsalam warehmatullahi wabarakatuh :) may Allah (swt) bless u and your family with good health and happiness in this world and hereafter , ameen :)

JenGiove

Asalaamu alaikum sister!

MASHALLAH! How wonderful!! Congratulations! I bet the little one is beautiful!

Sister Trying2Learn is now entering the "nesting" phase of her pregnancy so soon, there will be another Muslim in the Ummah. She has 57 more days till the end of her pregnancy...though, I think her son will be born sooner than that. :)

We want pictures!!!!! :) :hearts:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
mashaAllah ukhti congrats!May Allah maker her the coolness of eyes of her parent.Ameen.
Correct me if I am wrong,but Yusra means,relief,right?Very nice name mashaAllah,barakallah feek

:wasalam:

muslimshabs

Asalamu alaikum...

Congratulations sister!!!

great news mashallah... May Allah bless your family... aameen!!!

fi amanillah

besmiralalbani

Think for yourself
asalamu alaykum

May Allah help you and all your childrens, your husband and all your family.
I ask Allah to guide you all and to make things easier for you and your husband in dealing with this four creatures of Allah.
It's a beautiful news sister.
Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

masha'Allah masha'Allah masha'Allah! Alhamdulillah!!

Ameen to all the du'as! Insha'Allah! And don't worry about us, we are always here for you and won't forget you, insha'Allah!! Look after yourself and your family!!

***HUGS***

MutlekM

MashaAllaah May Allaah barik fee Yusra and Ameen to all the other duas
PEACE:)
PS. I was also born on July 19th :D

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Mashallah. Alhamdulillah. Mabrook dear sister for your new litlle girl born. May Allah subhan we teala make her good Muslimah one day and all your children good Muslims and Servants of Allah. Ameen ya Rabby.

Mashallah dear sister, you are so blessed from Allah to have so many children. :hearts:

May Allah bless you and them always. Ameen ya Rabby

congrats , sis hayat. may Allah protect the lit girl yusra and delight your life with her. yusra is very beauitful name.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Happy for you. may Allah grant young Yusra a beautiful life in this world and in the hereafter.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
thank you very very much for your replies!!!!!!!!I'm so glad to know you all are happy for me.Yusra was a name that I thought when I read Surat Al-Layl(the night),and I know I chose the right name for her,because she came with the ease and she is really beautiful.I don't know if pictures of her are allowed on this forum,so I don't know if I can content your curiousity.....thank you for your words.Allah gave me a blessed life with a good man and many children...what of better could I wish?????:wasalam:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
thank you very very much for your replies!!!!!!!!I'm so glad to know you all are happy for me.Yusra was a name that I thought when I read Surat Al-Layl(the night),and I know I chose the right name for her,because she came with the ease and she is really beautiful.I don't know if pictures of her are allowed on this forum,so I don't know if I can content your curiousity.....thank you for your words.Allah gave me a blessed life with a good man and many children...what of better could I wish?????:wasalam:
MashaAllah sister,indeed Allah is so merciful,barakallah feek.