Zionism and Ramadan.

ShyHijabi

:salam2:

The problem is that the Taliban are themselves a political entity, they use words like Shariah and Islam to cover up this fact but their essence is about rule by fiat. It's like asking what a Republican's religious belief is, or a Democrat. The answer will always be different depending on the person you ask.

I know this, we are forbidden to kill another Muslim so I turn away from any "party" who sheds one drop of Muslim blood and claim it is out of their love for Allah. Once you kill a Muslim then all your acts are contaminated with that blood regardless of their worth.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Sister, as we are unsure of the true status of the Taliban - whether they are those love by Allaah or not, my question is: Why do we need to focus on the Taliban (only IF they happened to be those love by Allaah) when we have The Companions of the Prophet, Salaaf as-soleeh and even the Prophets (may Allaah be peace upon them) who we are VERY sure that they are they rightly guided people and who of course Allaah loves?

I am not saying we do not have to educate ourselves about the Taliban but I doubt that the discussion will lasts without unnecessary arguments and personal opinions which MIGHT be true or otherwise.

:wasalam:

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

What ever our opinion on Taliban might be, or what ever the truth might be we should actually focus on what is our duty to the ummah. We have to educate ourselves and rectify our aqeedah and have to know that there is an obligation on us unify the Muslim Ummah and not create nationalistic divides. We have to try and re-conciliate all the differences and strive to establish the Laws of Allaah. We should not be happy in the oppressed state the ummah is in now and we should not seek new fatwas to blend into a a different deen like democracy, secularism, etc. We have to understand that the Sovereignty only belongs to Allaah and we are the representatives. We also have to understand the obligation on us to free any occupied muslim lands. We have to remember that we are the ummah whom Allaah Ta'ala have raised the status above others both in this dunya and the akhira. We all make mistakes, but looking at those mistakes only and not accepting the other good sides will only create more differences.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Good responses.

Sister Shyhijabi..where is the evidence that the Taliban is a political party. Show me the proof.

Sister Aisya...Yes, but are there not Muslims who are practicing well these days. I would like to know if the Taliban are amongst those who follow the correct path.

And it is not our duty to the Muslim family to remain as unified as we can. Is it not our duty to defend what we believe in. And I can not do my duty in a void.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaikum,

I personally regard the Taliban to be a political party with their own agenda...but then again who am I to do so?? I have no clear knowledge and am not really interested for that matter. However, to help a fellow Muslim out, I have found this link which has some answers. It might not be the best, but at least it is something I feel worth reading.

uhm, apparently the website is banned from TTI....sorry, I will do more research on the website itself. I dont accept anything that does not have proof from the Qur'an and the sunnah. I believe there is a good reason why this site is banned from TTI

click on it and read on insha'Allah!

saifkhan

abd-Allah
@ brother mabsoot:

Yes they are our Muslim brothers, its extremely sad to see them, and other Afghans die at the hands of the invading forces and those allied to them.

what is invading forces?! my Allah
they are the kuffars, the zalimoon.
and this is not what I'm saying , Allah has given them the name, hu?

and even if it duty to save our brothers (as you said so), what are we doing for them. and even we are unable to do anything, we shouldn't' say anything that we don't know.
why we come up with a easy conclusion, when there are our brother's fault, even I dont see any!!

and why it is sad to see(although our duty is to save them from the hands of kuffars), they are the shuhada, if a non Muslim kills a muslim who were defending their religion, rights, lands they are shuhahdah, we have to be proud of them.

Allahu a'lam
wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I waited for Ramadan before posing this question. I waited because I want serious and correct information. And I need to gain knowledge. Thus let us refrain from a defensive stance until we have understanding.

Another reason I posed this question is in retrospect. We had a ex-Israeli solider for a minute on TTI. What had me on a really high horse was the fact that he insulted my brothers and sisters. You see when you attack one of my sisters in faith you attack me. And this sista don't play.

Now, we have a group of Muslims. I do not know much about them. I have no knowledge. Yet, it is this group that conjures up fear. I want to clear the misconceptions, the mislabeling of virtue, the propaganda, and the negative connotation that has been effectively placed on all Muslims.

Brothers and sisters if you could help me with this quest, I would be greatly humbled.

ShyHijabi

They themselves state they want their own government and to rule according to their interpretation of shariah. Webster's dictionary defines politics as this:

a : of or relating to government, a government, or the conduct of government
b : of, relating to, or concerned with the making as distinguished from the administration of governmental policy
: of, relating to, involving, or involved in politics and especially party politics
: organized in governmental terms <political units>
: involving or charged or concerned with acts against a government or a political system <political prisoners>

So by their own actions and words they are working in the interest of their own political gain. I think brother Mabsoot very eloquently stated their intentions, and he spoke directly to good Muslims who fear them and lived amongst them. I also know some exceptional Muslimahs (they are here on political asylum because the Taliban objected to their physician father treating women) and they state the same opinions/experiences that brother Mabsoot expressed.

ShyHijabi

Can you please kindly elaborate what do you mean by their interpretation of shariah?

Deobandi, I took a course in undergrad in Middle Eastern civilization and they themselves are vocal about practicing Islam through Deobandi interpretation. This was in books and articles written by their own mullahs/sheiks.

ShyHijabi

And male doctor treating women is generally not allowed, unless there is no availability of female doctors.

Because the Taliban shut down all schools for girls and did not allow the education of females past the age of 8 (and only Quranic studies at that) there was no way to get proper treatment for women. If we lived in a perfect world then there would be plenty of women doctors. But when the ruling regime does not even allow education for females past the age of 8 I don't think we will have female doctors, do you?

The family I know, the father is a physician and has 5 children, mash'Allah. One of the daughters watched a woman die of tetanus (unbelievable in this day and age) because the local Taliban would not allow her father to come and treat this woman. I am not using some media talk to paint the Taliban with a brush, this was from people who lived through it. This woman had just given birth and because she was not allowed to go to hospital the baby was delivered in unsanitary conditions. In the end both mother and child died of tetanus a few days later.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Zionists have special relation with Ramadan in Palestine. They do everything let people cut they fast. Like: they arrest someone at checkpoint, keep him arrested during night preventing him eat or drink and relief after sunrise. If same person is on checkpoint next evening they again arrest him for night...

Another; I just yesterday talked with brother in Gaza. Zionists put they F-16s to sky of Gaza and sound bombs just time of suhoor make people afraid and lost they appetite.

My brother told his mom, sisters, wife and kids started to cry as they could´t know if zionists will start again they wars like 2008/2009.

There is word to it: torture.

ShyHijabi

I'm sorry brother but I don't have these books anymore, this was over 10 years ago that I read them and since have sold them. (this is common with undergrad books to sell them back after the semester)

As these sisters were very humble and good Muslimahs, mash'Allah, I believe them. They had nothing to gain by telling me their experiences so I doubt they were lying. I have met many Afghani brothers and sisters since then who verify their stories as well as add more to the horrible picture. It's so sad.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

There are brothers here who left everything (here) only to help resist foreign occupation in Muslim lands and some of them who returned tells a different story. These people belonged to families with good backgrounds, had high education. They have nothing to gain by telling lies either.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

I'm sorry brother but I don't have these books anymore, this was over 10 years ago that I read them and since have sold them. (this is common with undergrad books to sell them back after the semester)

As these sisters were very humble and good Muslimahs, mash'Allah, I believe them. They had nothing to gain by telling me their experiences so I doubt they were lying. I have met many Afghani brothers and sisters since then who verify their stories as well as add more to the horrible picture. It's so sad.

Sister can you please kindly, do a little bit asking or something. I would really like to read those books.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister Harb; If they can detain and torture American citizens what is a mere Muslim life to them. But we have to remain strong. In my days of protesting we would sing this: to the sea, to the sea, Insha'Allah Palestine will be free.

We are still in that arena of opinion.

Are they a political party or are they a Muslim group. ( folks..someone dig up some history over here). When was the word first coined. What is the ethnicity. Is this a closed group.

Thanks.