Zionism and Ramadan.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am so tired of the Zionists. I want to learn about those that Allah Loves. And why does Allah love them. Teach me about the Taliban. Sorry, I had to resort to an old teacher trick to get your attention.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
:salam2:

I'm tired of a lot of things right now. I'm just trying to keep my head down and do my thing and not rock the boat TOO hard...

there are sharks in the water...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

That is where sharks belong in the water.

I do not have time to put my head down...I have to know now. What am I missing in the picture?

I will even ask someone to post me a fatawa on why we should love the Taliban.
What do you fear?

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabaraktu

Sister hold it for while lets talk about them after we pass Eid. We are in a blessed month lets talk about its benefits and actions that we can do to to get the most out of this blessed month.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am not talking politics here. I am not talking politics whatsoever. This is posted under Islamic Discussion. This is beyond politics.

What is that has everyone so upset to mention and yet they are confident that they love Allah and He loves them.
I am talking about the quality of believers. What do they have that makes Allah love them.

This is Ramadan. What do they have that makes Allah love them. Yes, this is the blessed month.

Are those who have posted that Allah loves the Tailban wrong.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Allah Loves those who stand for justice. Allah Loves those who do not fear anyone but Him. Allah Loves those who have taqwa. Allah Loves those who repent much, are patient, worship none but him, prostates to none but him, enjoins good and forbid evil. Allah Loves those who display tawheed in their actions.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

Well my answer is simple, sister Aapa.

"I don't know."

Because I don't know. I haven't been a Muslim long enough to know anything about the Taliban or how they relate to Islam.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Allah loves those who are kind, those who spend much in charity, in Allah's way. Allah loves those who are humbled before Him, the All-Mighty.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabaraktu

Sister hold it for while lets talk about them after we pass Eid. We are in a blessed month lets talk about its benefits and actions that we can do to to get the most out of this blessed month.

I am sorry but zionists don´t respect our Ramadan. They don´t wait after we pass it. They continue they crimes and specially now as at Ramaran.

We too have to be active. Also at Ramadan.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

That's right sister.

We are supposed to take a bashing from the Zionists at all times.

Well, No More!!!

I do not want to focus on anything but that which Allah loves right now. So brothers and sisters keep on telling me what Allah loves.

Let us celebrate those who Allah loves. This is Ramadan.

ShyHijabi

Honestly this post has me confused as to what the question is. Are you saying that the Taliban and Zionists are one and the same? Are you saying Allah swt loves them or doesn't love them. Maybe I am daft but this post seems very roundabout.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)

Honestly this post has me confused as to what the question is. Are you saying that the Taliban and Zionists are one and the same? Are you saying Allah swt loves them or doesn't love them. Maybe I am daft but this post seems very roundabout.

I second that. Aapa, please clarify your question, thanks:)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
in a blessed month like Ramadhan,it's useless to make too many question that maybe can't find an answer.let's ask how do the people of the 3rd World spend their Ramadhan!many of them don't have enough water or food to fast,but,as I heard,they are so strong that say"Allah will give us the Baraka".let's think to the poor muslims in the hot,poor parts of the world.:shake:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam

Everything becomes a big conspiracy.. and nobody can point the finger at the Taliban for their incorrect ideas and behavior. Those innocent people who die in Afghanistan and Pakistan are ignored... or it is all a zionist conspiracy.

Yes they are our Muslim brothers, its extremely sad to see them, and other Afghans die at the hands of the invading forces and those allied to them. The vast majority of deaths and much of the problems (but not all !) in Afghanistan and Middle East lies with them.

It is wrong to ignore them, and strike them out of any equations. the Taliban too cause a lot of mayhem and loss of life. I don't know how many stubborn people will read this, and start jabbing their hands in the air out of rage. Its your own fault if you do selective reading and rationalise truths into falsehoods. I suppose all those who have ever complained are paid by the Zionists, or are against Islam. Which is wholly untrue.

Even before the Afghanistan war happened, back in the late 90s, I met many Afghans who were studying in Madinah university and were frightened of going back to their homelands because of the Taliban. They were great brothers, Hafiz of Quran, with nice beards and Islam in their hearts. Yet, they were scared of being tortured by the Taliban, who have vastly different beliefs than them.

I can half expect people to start shedding out the false emotional vote. Just because the Americans or British bomb weddings, or any of the resistance, and just because the Taliban don Islamic attire and rhetoric, does not make the Taliban a wholly correct organisation or force. Its important to be objective. I always try to get my information from people I have known, rather than based on internet forums, Youtube and Google.

I do not know the answers to the problems there, but I do object to people making this into such a black and white issue. I am also sure, there are a lot of people in Afghanistan who could be labelled "taliban" and are decent, kind hearted people. I am not going to label everyone wrong. But, objectively, the organisation which has broken into a lot of different groups varying in extremism, is not the ideal way forward for the Muslims.

esperanza

revert of many years
Wa alaykum salam

Everything becomes a big conspiracy.. and nobody can point the finger at the Taliban for their incorrect ideas and behavior. Those innocent people who die in Afghanistan and Pakistan are ignored... or it is all a zionist conspiracy.

Yes they are our Muslim brothers, its extremely sad to see them, and other Afghans die at the hands of the invading forces and those allied to them. The vast majority of deaths and much of the problems (but not all !) in Afghanistan and Middle East lies with them.

It is wrong to ignore them, and strike them out of any equations. the Taliban too cause a lot of mayhem and loss of life. I don't know how many stubborn people will read this, and start jabbing their hands in the air out of rage. Its your own fault if you do selective reading and rationalise truths into falsehoods. I suppose all those who have ever complained are paid by the Zionists, or are against Islam. Which is wholly untrue.

Even before the Afghanistan war happened, back in the late 90s, I met many Afghans who were studying in Madinah university and were frightened of going back to their homelands because of the Taliban. They were great brothers, Hafiz of Quran, with nice beards and Islam in their hearts. Yet, they were scared of being tortured by the Taliban, who have vastly different beliefs than them.

I can half expect people to start shedding out the false emotional vote. Just because the Americans or British bomb weddings, or any of the resistance, and just because the Taliban don Islamic attire and rhetoric, does not make the Taliban a wholly correct organisation or force. Its important to be objective. I always try to get my information from people I have known, rather than based on internet forums, Youtube and Google.

I do not know the answers to the problems there, but I do object to people making this into such a black and white issue. I am also sure, there are a lot of people in Afghanistan who could be labelled "taliban" and are decent, kind hearted people. I am not going to label everyone wrong. But, objectively, the organisation which has broken into a lot of different groups varying in extremism, is not the ideal way forward for the Muslims.

thank you for this answer...your right this can never be a clear issue,,,,and we should all be less quick to judge..and try to understand every issue fully before we make judgements

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

I have to go with sister harb and sister Aapa here. I used to laugh at everyone who busted out the "Zionist conspiracy" flag every time they had a chance to, but lately I'm thinking there might be some truth to that.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It takes a lot to get attention around here.

Every-time I write the word Zionist many members got upset. So for Ramadan I decided I am tired of the Zionists. We all know they will eventually fade away or die. I love seeing the internal problems of Israel. Poor things can't understand why no-one cares about their inflation and housing costs. They have not seen anything yet.

I want to learn more about getting closer to Allah. Someone had mentioned the Taliban as being close to Allah and Allah loving the Taliban.

I keep emphasizing I want to understand the religious ideology that they follow. You know we never hear of that. We hear everything else.

This is not to stir up any controversy. How close do they adhere to the Sunna? Why do other groups move away from them.

I do not want politics. I do not want a comparison.

Does that make it any easier to understand what I am asking?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Do not be sorry, please.

I am being lazy and asking you guys. If this is not fruitful I will research on my own.