saima abdullah

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• walikum salam
    ha ha ha haa sis no worry..first i thought u were sitting on the enter key or something lol..sis no problem
    i am good.
    how r u doing? how is ur fever?
    inshallah talk to u soon
    salam
    OOOoooOOhhh mashaAllah I though you might still be a baby like me :) still studying hehe lol
    anyways nice of you to drop by ukthi :)

take care inshaAllah
    allah hafiz
    wassalam

alhamdulilah sister I am as good as ever..how are you?..hope your good as well inshaAllah
    how are your studies going?
    take care
    allah hafiz :)
    salam alikom

alhamdolillah dear ukhtii im fine alhamdolillah and may mother is getting better alhamdoliallah and now she is following her medecine,and you ukhti how r u and ur family as well , hope all r good insha allah , thx so much forur attention wallahi it bring some kind of relieve to my heart alhamdolillah , jazaki allah every khair here and life after, may allah grant al ajeer wa tawab and reward u with the hightest rank in al firdaous al aa'la..amennnnnnnnnnnnnn
    oh, baah no problemo! u aint late:D and thanks LOADS!!!! ameen to ur dua, I ask Allah the same for u and the ummah:D::D:D:D:D
    pheeeewwww!I am glad u neva felt that I write less, tho I do:Dloooool, but from now on, u will have a crap(mine)full on ur V.msg!!!!!!yea, u hear that:D:D:D:D
    loool, hug and mwaaays!
    Allah hafiz now and always!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    WAS! "hug" it's very sweet of you dear:) DONT ever stop writting for me:D I always like reading ur beautiful words and ur kind touching looove:D aaaah, it makes me feel bad since I dont really wrtite to u much:( iam a bad BIRDIII!!!looool, but u can be sure that I luv u loads!
    I am fun of the greens tooo, here are some for u:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Asalam alaikum behan jee
    how r u doing?
    i hope u r doign much better
    inshallah talk to u soon
    take good care of urself
    walikum salam
    WA'ALAIKUM ASSALAM WR WB:)
    IAM DOING GREAT, BTW UR BIRDII IS GRADUATING TMRW(FORGIVE ME IF I TOLD U B4)IAM JST TOO EXCITED!!!! AAAAAHHH, A NOTE OF LOOOVE???WAT A LOOVE THAT IS:) I LUUUUUUVVVVV U EVEN MORE!!! ALHAMDULIALLAH MY "ULLU" IS FINE!!! ME, KIND?? O0H REALLY???ALHAMDULIALLAH!THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMET DEAR "ULLU" PIYAARI,PIYAAAAAAAARI, MY SWEEET BEHNA:):):):)
    THIS BEHNA <3s u dearly! hope to meet u in jannah!!!!!
    Allah hafiz nw N always!
    **hug* dont be sad, that was jst a joke(guess, it wasnt a gud one)looool, but hey that is out of piyar(is it correct 4 LOVE)loool
    Allah hafiz *ullu* wow cute one! I will start calling u that *ullu*
    alright, Salaam and take care my behna
    Piyari behna
    a night bird??? I didnt knw birds could use the computer!!! must be a talented bird...would u like 2 be a pet???loooooooool
    yea, take care as well:D:D:D
    Luv u always:D
    Allah hafiz nw N always!
    AlhamduliAllah, gud to knw my behna is doing fine!!! yep, I realized that once I remembered I havent REALLY forgotten bc I remembered *duhh*

IF U DONT REMEMBER THEN COULD BE IGNORABLE look at Allah's mercy! SubhanaAllah azeem.
    it's fajr??u been awake all night??? NOT gud behna,not gud for health...SubahaAllah, it must sound soo beautiful to hear those birds sing...
    o0h, uhibuki too dear behna...Piyari,piyari aloot!!!!
    ok, I think u will be gone 4 prayer..Allah hafiz nw and always, have a nice day:D:D:D
    and remember US(muslims)inshaAllah!!!!
    I <3 you:D:D:D:
    **HUG**
    WaAlakum Assalaam dear behna...aaaww, u always say salaam b4 me! I am watching u from now on...lool, but that is really sweet ukhti:D I am doing woderfully GREAT here AlhamduliAllah, lool..thanks for the answer girl, I was kinda confused abt that because I thought it was not intended so Allah wont count it as u knw, a bad thing. But, Alhamduliallah, I have gained an EXRA knowledge today:D
    btw, how is my SWEEETER behna doing???
    wassalam my dear sis :)

alhadmulilah i am totally fine..hope you are good as well inshaAllah
    take care
    talk soon inshaAllah

allah hafiz :)
    o0h yea, soo true walahi, u act jst like 'em:D:D:D isn't that a way to have fun??I knw wat u r saying dear, and moments ur having alot more fun than u ever had b4!
    o0h, now I knw ONE ,more urdu word! yaaaaa!!!!!!!!
    aaww, really:D:D my nieces are way up in Australia( I soo miss 'em) but there is one on the way for my sister:D:D:D soo, very cute:D especially when they are 2-3....U can just have soo much fun wif them! Gosh, kids are blessings!
    o0h, btw, wat does Jano mean???
    o0h, me too walahi! I luv 'em...they are just cute little creatures!AlhamduliAllah:D:D:D
    aaaww, luv ya tooo ukhti! hugs:D:D:Dlooool
    Wasalaam!!!!!
    lool, the angry young man is GONE!auch, *snifff*sniifffff*loool,
    aaah, iam doing awfully GREATT!!!! my new babe is CUTER:D:D:D
    Allah hafiz nw & alwys:D:D:D:D:D
    HUG:D:D:D
    salam sis
    yay u r online
    how ru doing now?
    hey u r pakistani?
    where do u live
    if u don't mind