M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Asalaam alikum :D
    Wa'alykum Salaam akhi,

I am glad you found it to be beneficial as well. Alhamdulillah.

I know of a website which has bit bigger versions of these chracters and we can use those. One thing for now, in this event you need to use digital banners or hard copy ones (paper ones)?

As of learning it, akhi, I have no problems if you are up for it. It'd be a pleasure. May be you could PM me with what you already know about this or have some idea about. By the way, I used two softwares in making this signature: Paint.net and Animation Shop 3. Out of the two, Paint.net one is free.

I hope you are in the best of health and Imaan, insha'Allah.
    Wa'salaam
    assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh ..Brother ..
    Eid Mubarak, Taqabal Allaahu Minna wa Minkum !!
    Wa'alykum Salaam brother,

It was perfectly okay, akhi. May Allah make things easier for you and your family. Ameen.

I'll share it with you brothers as soon as it is done, Insha'Allah. If you will like what I come up with, I'll be more than happy to share how I did it.

Wa'salaam :)
    Asslam'u Alykum akhi,

It's just to let you know those Ahadeeth has already been translated by a brother here. By brother ayman1. :)

Wa'salaam
    Wa'alykum Salaam Wa'rehmatullah akhi,

Yes I'll be able to make it, Insha'Allah. So when you have time, send me the Ahadith in Arabic and English. And please provide any additional details as well, if any.

Wa'salaam
    Wa'alykum Salaam Wa'rehmatullah,

Jazak Allah khayar for that, akhi. I have been able to make more sense of these now, thanks.

With English translations of these Ahadith, desiging such a .gif formatted file is not a problem only if someone has few minutes and they can translate these. Insha'Allah. :)

Wa'salaam
    Asslam'u alykum akhi,

I seen your signature but can't exactly workout what they are about - language limitations. Something about the Love for our Prophet :saw:, but can you kindly translate it or explain in brief what does it say? Jazak Allah.
    subhanallah :D .. akhi u knw urdu :D ...we can talk in urdu to our urdu members rite :D .. i mean not on threads :) .. lyk visitor msgs in urdu :D ...
    Asslam'u Alykum akhi,

Hope you having good time, Insha'Allah. Don't feel Alone on this awesome occasion, Insha'Allah.

Insha'llah you enjoyed blessings of Ramadan. May Allah accept your fasts. Ameen.
    Wa'salaam
    Barak Allah feekum, bhai. It was good to see a reply from you. :)
    Jazak Allah for the Duas; and I wish the same for you from Allah SWT. Ameen.

Asslam'u Alykum
    :salam2:

:SMILY346: :SMILY346: :SMILY346:
    :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap:
    :wavyarms: :wavyarms: :wavyarms:
    :D :D :D
    :holaaa: :holaaa: :holaaa:
    :SMILY129: :SMILY129: :SMILY129:
    :laughing-dancing: :laughing-dancing: :laughing-dancing:

:lol:
    Asslam'u Alykum Wa'rehmatullah dear brother,

I hope and pray you make most of this Ramadan, Insha'Allah.
    Stay blessed,
    Wa'salaam.

P.S. Your username is just awesome- MrMUSLIM! Subhan Allah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…