Maha*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalam aleikum, nah, my exams are not finished.Have some more left and i will get my results in August. Thanks for asking me about the books!At the moment i want the books called"Dreams and Interpretations, The Signs Before The Day of Judgement (Ibn Kathir) and Medicine of the Prophet (Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya, P Johnstone)"
    But if you are unable to find them, its totally fine.Jazzakilah khair!!
    what's ur email sis? I'll forward you the pic of Haneen! She's a cute hijabi mashaAllah!!
    that's great sis!! It's been a while mashaAllah! I'm okay thanks for asking. I'm working on my anime show inshallah about a Muslim girl!!
    Alhamdulilah im fine.im just planning to do something new and i hope allah is with me for that:).I hope your results are good.And please dua for me to as i am still having my exams:)

Till then,
    Wasalam<3
    salam alykum sis how are you its been long time and did not write to you,

hope you are in your best health and emaaninshallah

:)

jazakallah khair
    wa salam...
    lol that was funny. we all love flower it can always make as smile.
    i am doing good Alhamdulillah sis. just living life.
    what have you been up too.
    LoL! you're funny about south-east asia...or more like crazy about it! Anyway, you've been to Malaysia??My father went there last year and he loves it so badlyyyy!!!i wanna go there too!My father said, nearly everything in Malaysia is Halal! I so badly want to try the food there, yumyum:)
    wa aleikumussalam sister! I loved the way you rhyme "your location caught my attention" :D. Is Asia really your favorite place?? I really don't like it:) Its full of sins!--for me*_*
    Assalamu alaikum dear sis how r u and ur family hope u and ur family r also fine! My dear sis im going for 1 or 2 months out of the city i will be offline i will miss u sooo much dear sis plz keep me in ur dua's sis i really need them!See u soon!May Allah always keep u and ur family in His protection Amin!plz do not forget about me!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…