Latifabonu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamu alaikum WR WB

Eid Wishes to you and your family :)

Add me and my loved ones in your duas too Insha Allah. :)

:salam2:

YA UKHTHI....

THAKABBALALLAHU MINNA WA MINKUM...:):hearts::hearts:

By null at 2010-11-15

MAY YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES HAVE A WONDERFUL EID..:muslim_child:

[IMG]
    By null at 2010-11-15

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:
    :salam2:

FELT LIKE SENDING THIS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS..:hijabi:

By faaraa at 2010-11-02

:salam2: sister..

HOW ARE YOU?? :)

IM SENDING THESE FLOWERS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS...

SO HERE IS THAT....:)

By faaraa at 2010-10-03

walaikumasalam sis. i am just on. bfore i could nt cme om. i am using ths forum 4m my mobile. so sory for my short forms:). wel, r u new here
    salam sis you are back i missed you here Allhamdulillah iam sooooooooooooooooo happy to see you back

love you sis may Allah keep you under his mercy inshallah
    aaw, walaikum wasalam. Sis, you are unforgettable. no way will i forget you inshaAllah, especially with the name Latifa. I wish the best for you and hope you come back safe and sound. Ameen.
    Waslama alaikum.
    ps- thanks for the gifts on my page!
    Asalamu alaikum, I will miss you too dear sister. :( Have a safe journey inshaa Allah and do remember me too in your duas. :hearts:
    :wasalam: Thanks for letting me know. We'll miss you too dear sister, and you are in my du'as. Take care, may Allah protect you! :)
    Salaam! Oh, sis I feel so bad because I haven't replied to your previous messages. I am such a bad person, astaghfirullah. Come back soon sister, you will be missed. Thank you for leaving me a message :) May Allah keep you and your family in his rahmat and protection as well, ameen!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…