allah is with me

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Salamz shazia jee :p ma na kaha aap ne tou lift nii karani :lol: kese oo? fit faaaat?? take carezz mwah
    :wasalam:

I LOVE INDIA... for some reason :lol::lol:

BUT I WONDER WHY ARE YOU FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE THERE..:SMILY309:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Any ways... HAVE A NICE TIME UKHTHI...:lol::lol::tongue::tongue::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:
    arre yaar, therez no point of asking for forgiveness here, mai kuch bura hi nahi maana toh uski maafi kaisi yaar...????
    ab toh bahot bada issue mana dere is baat ka, easy lo ...aur bindaas raho...
    yaar tum bhi na...mai ek ladka hu..................!!!!!!
    sab mujhe ladki kyun samjhte hain? mai ne profile me itna saaf saaf toh likha hai...!!!
    Insha-Alalhul Aziz, zarur aaonga agar zindagi aur waqt ne sath diya toh...
    tension nai lene ka mamu, Insha-Allah sab aasan hoga, bindaas rehne ka...lol
    SUBHANALLAH:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY UKHTHI....:lol::lol:

Any ways im fresh now and waiting for your reply....:SMILY149::SMILY149::tongue:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ukhthi.. I dint understand your question..

Imean, u asked me "where r u?".., right??.. well im in Sri Lanka Ukhthi..:lol::lol:

and u???:hearts::hearts::shymuslima1:

im feeling so sleepy now.. INSHA ALLAH c u soon

oh acha thats very good, toh fir aao kabhi hyderabad apke doston se milne, ghumo phiro hyderabad me.
    :wasalam: SISTER...:):):):)

ALAHMDULILLAH I am doing good and pray that you also should always be happy and good with strong Imaan and good health:tti_sister::tti_sister:

STUDIES...
    SOME TIMES I START THINKING...
    study = Don't fail (1)
    Don't study = fail (2)
    NOW ADD (1) AND (2)
    study + Don't study = fail + Don't fail
    study (1+Don't) = fail (1+Don't)
    SOOO

STUDY = FAIL

this is how I study sis:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JUST KIDDING.. MAKE DUA UKHTHI THAT I SHOULD PERFORM WELL INSHA ALLAH:hearts::hearts:

By the way, what are you doing Ukhthi? Studying, or what? :hearts::hearts:

How is your life, Ukhthi?
    JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for the message and always keep in touch Ukhthi...:hearts::hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts::hearts::muslim_child::muslim_child:
    walikumsalam
    m fine Alhumdillah........ i missed u too but tum MSN per online he nahi ahty ab:( kahan gaib thy itnay dinoo se? n study kasy jah rhi hia?
    assalaamu alaikum baby gurl :D
    hey I missed ya too so very much. The thing is I got reall busy with work and skool :)
    anyway, put me aside....hows everything with u and ur precious family dear??
    YOU BACK Btw....WELCOME DEAR behna......I am super duper glad to have u back with us! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D
    Hug....................................and HUG!! :D
    AGAIN.............one last Hug :D:D:D
    muaahs talk to u soon....:)
    salaam alaikum, aap to eid ka chand ho! itne dino ke baad :D. wow...mashallah so many good news...apki mum achi ho rahi hain...may Allah heal her.... ameen aur apki dad ko bhi job mil gaye alhamdulillah.

ahan...coming back to saudia..great mashallah! so u not in hara anymore.....riyadh main hi hain ya went to other city? whenever possible, say salaam to ur TTI family :D, connection to bana rahega na. Eid achi rahi alhamdulillah. bas simple hi thi....parties,masti,etc to mere liye bani hi nahin hai :tongue:. lol ok...Allah hafiz
    :SMILY259:
    ya sister I m sorry I havent logged on recently :( and i ve just seen your message.. how are yuo now ? i hope everything is going well :S:S i m sorry to hear you have problems there :S please tell me whats happend?
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

hope you are in the best of health and imaan dear sister...

it's been sooo long.how's you mother ukhti??i hope she's getting better.and you too.i don't know if you'll have the chance of reading this but. . .

i miss you:(!!

take care sweet sis
    wa alaikum salaam, so nice to hear from you sister. hope your life is moving better. may Allah ease your difficulties and reward you for the problems you are going thru. ameen.

yes...main wahi hoon...in hara. bas ghar change kar liya hai.:) aur aapke india main sab theek hai?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…