I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• aoa
    dont go away just stick around even for lil time ,,,,, you ll stay cool in my company man! ;) salam and hug from fatima to her mama's beloved sis
    love you alot dont wana mis ya :(
    Alhamdulillah all is well with me and hope so is the case with my family. Presently I am living outside home for studies :/

yeah you remember right! but you never told me where are you from...!

please remain in touch! i did really miss you :)

fee amanillah!
    ohh really! now i can see my previous visitor msgs too with a changed name... i never realised that b4! i am really glad to see you here! VERY HAPPY!

May Allah bless you :)

Assalaamualaikum!

fee amanillah!
    wsalam je janab
    what are you doing mam "on off" :)
    keep yourself on ,,,,:0
    i will not listen that you are down again !!!! :D
    FATIMA IS GETTING ACTIVE AND TRY GET UP TO MY SLEEPERS TO EAT THEM YAQQQ I DONT KNOW Y KIDS LOVE TO EAT DIRTY STUFF ANY HOW THATS LIFE IS GOING ON ......BUSY BEEE :)
    LOVE YOU TOOO JANU FOR MY RUB U KAREEM
    LOTS OF TALK FROM FATMA TO EEEE AWOOON EEEMMNU AAAUUEEE AM SHE IS SO BUSY TO MANAGE (IN FACT MESS UP ROOM) HER TOYS :p
    WSALAM,
    M NOT LESS TALKTAIVE THEN YOU :p HUM KISI SAY KAM NAHEEE
    asallllllllllllllllllam o alykum dear
    my gud lil sis is back ALHUMDULILLAH SUMMA ALHUMDULILLAH ...:D:D:D ITS REALLY GUD TO KNOW ... M SORRY I WAS NOT THERE DAT DAY TO LISTEN YOU IN FACT I LOAD INTERNET ONCE A WEEK COZ I M GOING TO QURAN CLASS AND ALSO GOING TO LEARN ARABIC LANGUAGE PLUS I HAVE TO RUN MY HOME ALONE :D TO MUCH TO DO IN DAY ... SO I CAN MANAGE LESS TIME \FOR NET SO I SPARE A DAY TO SEEE WHATS UP IN THE WORLD ;) SO MUCH I WANT TO TALK BUT THIS IS MY HUSBAND LAPTOP HE DONT ALLOW ME TO KEEP SKYPE HERE ,,, WHEEN MY LAPTOP WILL GET REPAIRED I WILL INSHAALLAH TALK TO YOU
    BUT NO HOPES MY HUSBAND IS SO ACTIVE ;) :p YOU KNOW HEHEHEH
    some flowers for your recovery de
    [/IMG]ar
    alhumdulillah alhumdulillah dear m sooo happy to read dat really :D:D:D:D:D may Allah keep your hear as happy as ever.....
    Yeah me too. I just meant those who can visit lol. Mods and friends with their most sincere intentions were going to call the you know what:p
    No not "seriously", just "kiddiously"

Oh no!!! Now what do I do :eek: You are offended. Oh Nooooo!

:p.

A normal person visiting these pages would be thinking of calling the mental asylum lol.
    Good thing they can't see me, otherwise they'll eat me for sure:p

I thought you'd be smart enough to quote it and read with ease lol! Nah I just wanted to have some fun with my sister *Smile*
    sweety this is a big mistake to wish that Allah may test you jaan ...we can not meet with His tests and stranded always pray for peace ease and well being in life ...make a lot of Astagfar ....may Allah give you emaan to meet every hardship and give you alot of every kind of Hassana in both world m always there 4 you dear
    Lol! that's 'cause I am!:p hal gray hair aan isku arkey maalin hore..hehe

It sure was man... Hada I don't even save numbers anymore ;D

LOL!Yeah, I'm sure you can run(<<hahaha...ahem!). As for being loud, I know this thingy oo louder than you qeyliyo if you open it apart(or is it if you pull it..? squeeze it?).. they sell it at MOA- you know 'bout it? That's why I asked if you still work there nooh. Do you still work only on Thursdays? I'mma be heading over to that land this Friday Inshaa'Allaah. I'm in need of a pepper spray(long story) and don't wanna go to the Askar station to get it when I can easily buy it from there y'know. =)

Man MCTC is like Mall 24 and Karmel. soooooo many Somalis, lol. Err, Fun? who told you that..?:p All I know is that tis quite Loud... meeshee Somaalida isku imaadaan I mean. Which makes 'em stand out. And, well, I don't fancy that saaxib! I like blending in with the walls...;D
    my little sister m really really praying for you O Allah grant my birdi heer cute heart back .... dont worry Allah will listen to us all inshaAllah ....m speechless at the moment.....i will try to keep in touch wiith you insha Allah i believe this is due to hormonal disballence it will gett ok inshaAllah
    'smh' xaa laga wadaa?lol I know, I know..! am a bit behind on those kinda things...

Ahem, moving on!:p I didn't lose 'em on purpose y'know! I dumbly cleaned out mi phone without saving anything:S But hey, they called several days later =)

LOL! maskiin...! but becareful bal, I heard a sister who goes there got chased by some dudes a while back- although you're in a lot less danger than she was in('cause niqaabi bee aheed), you should still watch out... don't walk in the alley ways without a weapon ;]

Yep! MCTC... sigh. I can't stand it there =( I go to class and leave right away! But ah, I guess we are closer to each other now. PM me ypur number saaxib!=)
    and oh btw, you still work at Marshall's mise...?;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…