ShahnazZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Salaam alaykum sister,
    ARE YOU OKAY?? I really had no idea how bad it was in NYC from the hurricane until today. (Dont own a telly anymore)
    I saw how much of the power has been out on the lower east side, the subways flooded, etc. May allah swt keep you safe from not only the weather but from devious people, ameen!
    Asaalmo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh,

My TV gave me some "stormy news" and I thought sister Shahnaaaaaazzz!:eek: and of course another name came to my head, who is a brother and who I don't talk to aaand who lives somewhere near you, unless I'm mistaken. Yeah that was drama:p I was reminded of you when I saw Aisya's thread. I didn't felt like mentioning you there incase you wanted to keep it down lol.

Hope you and your family are safe and well ukhti. May Allaah protect you and all the muslims.
    Assalamo alaikum:)

Wa-alaykum assalam wa rahmatullah sis,

It's quite nice to be back too =), hope to be able to stick around for a bit inshaAllah.

Hope you're well, `Eid Mubarak!!
    Assalamu Alikum

Eid Mubarak to you and your family dear sister
    Wish that Eid ul-Fitr brings happiness, prosperity and joy in your life. :)
    Assalamu alaykum :D

I tried to PM but your inbox is full. Now i feel sad because no one ever PM's me T_T
    Anyway, when it was said, "I pray that on his wedding night his equipment is as hard as my cane. " What does this mean?
    May Allah accept all your fasts and prayers and
    good deeds and reward you generously.

Have a happy and blessed Eid!

Warmest salams,

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

Oops! Did I just let you in on a big secret?!

Ukht, Everyone knows you could do that.

BaraakAllaahu feeki.
    Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

Oh. Ukht you could have left me a VM by clicking on view conversation. But, Alhumdulillaah, now I have you on my friends' list *Smile*

BaraakAllaahu feeki, I'm confused on what you want me to elborate (lol)

Let's see...

I was just saying I remember you are/were facing some real 'stand up and fight back' challenge. I read yourthread "Grad school dilemma" or something like that. I was too late to comment or thank you on that thread but, for me, personally it was a big help.

And that I was/still am, wondering, what more am I to learn from you *Smile* You are strong Mashaa`Allaah and it helps me keep going. Let's see how far you drag me along by the will of Allaah(with, or without you knowing about it;])

I suppose that's all I wanted to say. Am I still confusing you?
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

How are you doing ukht? I read your thread, never replied, learned a lot and now been thinking: what more am I to learn from you*Smile*

May Allaah aid you through your struggles.
    Assalamu'alaykum sis,

You really will be *fine* - I'm 100% confident, these things happen for a reason, so go easy on yourself and wait it out, these times are painful and our pain-killer is His book, rest for our hearts is Dhikr.

If you want to talk, PM me.
    Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah.

I gave her a call today during lunch hour. She said that her conversation and offer was limited only for the engineering or engineering related discipline.

I am sorry for the news ukhti, but at least I tried. May Allah grant you something which is better for you both in this world and in the hereafter...ameen
    I thought you would have been in touch..Hey sorry for being out of the picture.. for long..

Should I call her tomorrow or should I wait for a little while? what do you suggest?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…