amirah80
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :salam2: Baji:

How are you? your family and your kids...

Nice to you here on tti after such a long timeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....I missed your remarkable post. Inshallah in summer you will have good amount of free time...i hope..right?

Take care of yourself...

:salam2:
    Asalamu alaykum sis Amirah

Alhamdulilah, I'm glad you are back my dear sis, we really missed you here alot. May ALlah subhana wata'ala cure your mother amiin.:hearts:

wasalam
    Asalamu alaykum sister amirah

How are you doing sister amirah? and how is your family? I have noticed your long absence. I hope everything is great for you and your family. I just wanted to stop by and say salaam. :hearts:

wasalam
    Asalamu aleykum sister
    passing by to say salam
    how are you? hope everything is good with you
    take care
    remeber me in your du'as
    love you fesabililah
    Wa laikum Salam wr wb Ummu thany

I am fine Alhumdulilah. Insha'Allah you are well?:)

Wasalam
    As-Salamu Alaikum wr wb everyone :)

@ Muslim18

Jazak Allah Khair for posting the ayah. (46:15)

Wasalam Amirah
    As-Salamu Alaikum wr wb ukhti Shaheeda

Inshallah you are in good health and iman.

Alhumdulilah I am fine as well as my family. Thank you for asking. How is your family? Inshallah they are great :):)

May Allah bless you as well.

Love you for the sake of Allah ukhti.

Amirah
    Assalamu Alaikum:

How are you sis? Havent heard from you in while. How is the family? Just wanted to send you the salaams. May Allah bless you sis!
    Asalamu alaykum:hearts:

We have enjoined on man Kindness to his parents: in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years, he says "O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou hast bestowed upon me, and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and be gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow (to Thee) in Islam." (15) Surah Ahqaaf
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…