muthmainnah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My eid not much fun because I stay in makassar not return village because of funding problems and hindered other problems. so I just called my grandmother and aunt. I am a college student.
    Gema takbir terdengar di bumi-Nya, menandakan datangnya hari raya besar, seluruh makhluk mengagungkan-Nya.

TAQABALLAHU MINNA WAMINKUM

:shake:

Ramadhan Kareem & Mobarak!!!

May Allah (swt) hasten your pardon..strengthen your iman..perfect your practice..lengthen your hours of worship..and count you amongst those He (swt) purifies in His Month of Fasting..Ameen!
    Wa'alaikumussalam ya ukhti..

Ya, ana dari singapore. Tadi saya ada manghadiri seminar yg dibentangkan kertas kerja dari dua ahli panelis. Satu dari Msia satu dari Indon. Anti kenal tak sama Ustaz Adnin Armas? =)
    The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: ‘Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, - on a day when there is no shade but mine – I shall shade them with My shade.” [Sahîh Muslim (2566)]

Sisters,

AishaAnastasia, Allah’s Servent, Asha88, ayesha_r, BinteShafi, hayat yahya, iraqishealing, islamisthesolution, Joanna-Aisha, Living Soul, lostlilly07, Mesbah, Muslim18, muthmainnah, naiad, Palestine, path to jannah, prosperous, ruki4eva, safiya58, ServantofAllah, ShyHijabi, soeurette, stiks, Summer03, Tree2008, zahrany, Zaynab123

I LOVE YOU *ALL* FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH!..and He (swt) is my witness!

P.S. to the sisters who contacted me and I didn't reply or was late in doing so..I extend to you my utmost apologies for my impoliteness...please pardon your sister..
    insha Allah brother. May Allah gve you the best solution for the test and give you patience and tawwaqal. Amin
    Assalamu Alaikum,
    Hope you are doing fine. I'm going through a terrible crisis in life , i badly need duas please make dua for me. I'm in a terrible situation. do remember me in your duas.

Jazakallahuma khair
    Wa iyaki dear sister..it's so wonderful to hear from you :)..and I surely love you for Allah's sake as well habibati fi allah :)

Wa Alaikom Assalam Wr Wb
    Assalamo Alaikom Wr Wb sister :)

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“The gates of Paradise will be opened on Mondays and on Thursdays, and every servant [of Allah] who associates nothing with Allah will be forgiven, except for the man who has a grudge against his brother. [About them] it will be said: ‘Delay these two until they are reconciled; delay these two until they are reconciled.’”

[Muslim, Abu Dawood, and Malik]

Wa Alaikom Assalam Wr Wb
    lol a sister from my favourate country,, INDONESA, how are you sister, and how is your family?? thank you so much being here, MashaALLAH, thank you for your wrods, will see you insahALLAH
    La hawala wala qowta illa billah ukhti..inna le allah wa inna ilayhi raje'eoon..

May allah grant jannah to our brothers and sisters whom we lost..any loss in the muslim ummah is a personal loss..my heart goes out to all those who suffered them :(

and truly everything happens for a reason..we should pray that people learn the wisdom behind the afflictions befalling them..because as you said..at times we need to be purified..and Allah wills what He sees best..

On another note..I am glad you are safe and sound..and alhamduliallah you comforted me with your message..please keep in touch :)

Wa Alaikom Assalam Wr Wb
    Assalamo Alaikom Sister!

I wanted to ask how you are...and how everything is going for you...I have been following the news about the disaster in Indonesia and it seems that it's gotten very serious :(...and I thought of you right away so I thought I should ask and make sure that you and your family are all safe and sound inshallah :)...let me know soon dear sister...

May Allah guard & bless you and each of your family members and all of our brothers and sisters in Indonesia..Ameen! :)

Wa Alaikom Assalam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…