Asja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamualykum sister,
    Long time no see. hows it going?
    i pary that you are in the best of helath.
    Take care, Your sister
    Sister Sana:
    Assalam-o-alaikum

Dont worry you will never get it unless or until i (zahid khan) and Asiya jaan tell you. hahah ..lol :SMILY129:....i know right now you are like this:tantrum1:...ha haha...

Biological brother and sister: hmmm....i am still thinking ..since the last time i told you...:SMILY231:...huhuhuuh:SMILY176:.....sorry ...brain is unable to think...

Yes we are biological....
    ohh no.. we are not..:SMILY286:
    but wait ..we can be ..who knows....
    or we can be something else...ahahahah..got that this time...:SMILY288:

Think....!!!!!...i know afghan's are smart:shake:

Fi amanillah..
    salalm
    salaam sis.just passing by to say hello to everyone on my list.
    hope u r in best of ur helth.ameen
    Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatu Sister Aasiya Jaan,

How are you doing? Hope you have been well :)

By the way, I still do not get whether you and Brother helpinghumanity are brother and sister or not :SMILY129: LOL! Hmmm...

Anyway Dear Sis, take care. Hope to hear from you soon. Would love to get to know you better Insha Allah.

Ba Khudaawande Paak supurdem et. Khudaa Haafiz Aasiyah Jaan.

Wasalaam :)
    salamu alaikum sister Aasiya Jan!
    Tashakor for accepting the request.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Wassalam.
    asalaamu aleykum sister
    how are u doing? hope you are in good health and best of iman
    passing by 2 say salaam
    wa salaam
    Asalamu alaykum

We have enjoined on man Kindness to his parents: in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years, he says "O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou hast bestowed upon me, and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and be gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow (to Thee) in Islam." (15) Surah Ahqaaf
    Prayer and fasting are the greatest things a person can do, yet to remove all the evil traits from the heart such as pride, arrogance, rancor, malice, love of this world etc, rank even higher. [Shaykh al Kharqani]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…